“Maybe you can ask the kids if they need anything, they’re in the TV room.” He said not even looking up from his laptop. 

At least that was something. I pouted and walked off and on my way over to the room I was almost tramped. 

“Get back here mister.”

I heard the sexiest voice I’ve heard in a long time. 

“No!"

I saw Ronnie running away from a guy that looked hot as hell. He seemed out of breath and as he looked up he saw me and I bit my lip not sure if I should make the first move or if he was. This was my mate and this is extremely awkward.

“Uh um, hi.” He said shyly looking down fiddling with anything and everything trying to avoid being touched. My boss told me about him and I read his file but I would have never thought he’d be my mate.

“Hello mate.” That made him blush. 

“Um… how are you?” He asked. 

“Better now that I’ve met you.” I smirked.

“Falcon, you’re going home for the day, you’re stinking up the center" And I blushed hard. Damn hormones. 

“Yes sir.” I nodded, grabbing my bag and started walking out and I can feel my mate’s eyes on me.

“You can stare at me more if you come with me.” I winked looking over my shoulder. 

I went to my car and just as I was about to leave, he ran out with the boy Ronnie. They looked so cute together and it only made me miss the little ones back in Oregon.

"I hope you don’t mind me bringing Ronnie.” He blushed playing with the seatbelt strap. 

“Not at all mate.” I smiled. 

Luckily I have a booster seat in the back because I always had kids in the car. 

“Where are we going?” He asked.

“Maybe get ice cream and then go on a walk in the park.” That seemed to set him off and he started to breathe pretty hard. 

“Can we do something else?” He asked after calming down. 

“Of course.” I smiled at him.

“I’m sorry, It’s just… it reminded me of my past.” I want to rip that Nikolai guy’s head off. 

Wait… holy shit! This was Weston, the guy Liam was looking for. 

“You’re Weston Barone, the boy that was missing for sixteen years.” He nodded and I dropped it forgetting there was a child in my back seat. 

“He's not missing, he’s right there.” I chuckled at Ronnie.

“That he is little dude.” I said, shaking my head as I drove us to the beach. Water always helped me calm down after a fight with my parents. 

"That's what Liam calls me." Weston whispered and I looked at him. 

"You talked to Liam?" 

"Yes, I talked to my daddy after he called me when I left him my contact information and Liam was there and I talked to him for a few minutes and when you said little dude, it reminded me of him. I talk to him daily when he calls me or I call there to talk to daddy. They will be here soon, I can't wait to see them, it's been way too long. I was happy to know Liam was safe finally and with his brother." His voice and with him saying Liam in his voice is making me a little uncomfortable in my pants, I can understand why Weston does this to me, he's my mate and so gorgeous but Liam is someone I have never seen so his name effecting me as well is a mystery to me.