-|The magic knights exam|-

[Alisa's pov]

This arena was huge, bigger than I could even imagine, this place was packed with different people all wanting to get into the magic knights that I lost track of Asta and Yuno at the entrance while I was getting my number.

Where did they go off too?

When I finally spotted my brother he was standing Infront of a really buff guy with the blackbulls symbol on his cape, he looked really pissed too, I stood there watching as my brother was mostly going to get killed if it wasn't for the exam starting.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I quickly ran over to him and lached onto his arm as we listened to the golden dawn's Captain, William vangeance, tell everyone what was going on for the exam.

Vangeance)"You with go through a variety of different tests to determine if your qualified or not, at the end of all the tests we'll vote on if you've passed, good luck"

For the whole exam I lent against one of the support beams and watched everyone's failing attempts of doing there best, besides I also wanted to as keeping people guessing on what I could do, it would be fun to see there faces drain of hope when I show them my real amount of power.

It came down to the last even of the exam and it was one on one battles, someone paired up with me because they thought I was weak, when it came to our turn I was secretly going to enjoy it, we stood in the middle of the areana with everyone watching I could hear them all talk about who's going to win or lose.

"Hay! Let's have fair fight, ok"

I had a smirk on my face as I new I was going to win, once vangeance gave the ok to start the battle my opponent opened their grimoire, the book flicked through pages until it landed on the page of the spell the person was going to cast.

#girl)"Fire magic: Exploding tornado"

"Waw, that's all you got? Oh well guess it's my turn"

With-in a split second everything was plunged into darkness, in the sky stood a solor Eclipse, my grimoire glowing a dark purple/black as it flicked to the page of my choice.

"Eclipse magic: Solor slash!"

With that a dark purple sword appeared from out of my grimoire, grabbing it, I sent multiple slashes her way. As it was so fast and she couldn't see what was going on she couldn't spot it in time, leaving me to win without doing anything special, once the areana was back to normal there was gasps from many people From seeing that I had won.

I looked up to the captain's to see they were all majorityly shocked what my magic was capable of, I was fangirling on the in side, I walked off then stood next to Asta as the rest of the people did there battles.

After all the battles was over with they went through the numbers one by one to see if any of the captain's wanted them on there squad's until it came to Yuno's turn

#1)"Number 164"

Yuno)"Yes sir"

Once he stepped forward all of the captain's raised their hands, I was shocked as well as everyone else to be honest, I looked over to him as saw that he was thinking on which one could get him to be the wizard king the quickest so his only choice would be...

Yuno)"I would be honoured to join the Golden Dawn"

A smile came to my lips as I new he was going to go far in the best squad out there, but, I was worried about my brother; he's up next. He stepped forward and looked up to the captain's only to see that none had raised their hands, but then, the Blackbull's captain stood up then started on about how Asta's power's was different to other people's.