prologue

"I think- I think I might be falling in love with you" I turned to him with widened eyes, surprised to what he just said.

"What?" My mind was blank for a second.

"I love you, I love you Patricia, sabi ko 'I love you'" His chestnut brown eyes glittered in the sun.

"I'm not deaf, Vance. Hindi mo kailangang ulit-ulitin 'yan" I replied as I rolled my eyes on him

"Sabi mo kasi "what" so I repeated it- basta! Fuck- I love you" He stared at me.

I smiled "Well, too bad I don't" His eyebrows sloped downwards.

He looks even more handsome doing that kind of expression of his.

"What? Why? I just said 'I love you'" He grabbed me by my shoulders and stared directly in my eyes.

I tried to look away but decided to look at him in the eye as a reply.

"So?" I stated trying to sound sassy.

"Isn't it a thing to reply 'I love you too'?" He gave me a confused look as he said that.

"Not in my case, I don't like you."

"Then love me" He firmly said as he looked straight at me.

"W-What?" I replied after a moment

"I said love me" I could feel the heat rise to my cheek as he started getting closer to me.

"W-what are y-you t-talking about?" He's so handsome that I stuttered so badly.

"I said I love you, I am in love with you, so love me" I looked at his firmed face.

'Oh no, this is serious' I thought. I know that face of his, he's serious whenever he does that.

"Then make me" I pulled myself together and made a decision that changed my whole life, not that what happened before didn't.

"Make you what?" He locked his eyes on me making me stare at it even more.

I focused on his eyes while on guard trying not to get sucked by those chestnut brown eyes.

"Make you what, Patricia?" He repeated.

"Make me love you"