Jack and I were in the very back of funeral for Sonya.
We were in a spot where we were very well hidden in the shadows, but close enough to hear and see the service.

The Struckers and Sonya's friends had laid down field flowers on the grave.
I wanted to badly to contribute, but I couldn't, not with what the triplets have planned and how reactive and controversial me appearing would happen.

"It's days like today that remind us we're up against people that don't think of us as human. And they will point to out differences. But the simple fact is: We love like they do. We die like they do. We grieve like they do. We share that today. Sonya will not be forgotten. And I promise... we will find justice for her," Marcos tells the group.

I looked down to the ground from me getting very choked up.
I've never really knew Sonya so well, but her death replayed in my head; the blood curtailing scream Lauren gave and the sight of blood sprint out of her.

Jack simply wrapped his arm around my shoulders, but I just moved closer to him and hugged him so tightly, like me hugging him would stop my tears from falling.

Soon enough the service was over, people started to leave and Jack's phone buzzed from his pocket.

He looked at the phone and sighed, "It's time, Lux."

I nodded my head and let go, trying my best to  hid the fact that I've cried.
As I began to walk, Jack pulls me to him.

"If you can't face them, you can wait in the car. You don't have to come with us," He tells me.

"I-I know," I sniffled, "but they need to know what side I'm on."

Jack have me a proud smile. "That's my sister."

We both walked until we saw the road that held a single black car.
The Frost sister's stood beside the vehicle, saying in unison, "We've been waiting."

"I know, I know, can we please just hurry. We don't have anymore time to waste." Jack walked over to the vehicle.

"Oh, but," Esme starts.

"You're not wearing that."

Sophie and Phoebe pull out a change in shirt for my brother and I.
Jack and I just rolled our eyes and grabbed the clothes.

As I change in the car, I honestly thought about what to do or say when we greet the Underground.
Of course, I have no idea what I say, all I know is I wasn't going to talk about being in sides with the Frost sisters.
I wanted them to choose their sides for their own reason, and by me talking about it, it feels like I would be bias.

One of the sister's knocks on the car door, I open it with my vintage white blouse tucked in my black jeans, and I give a nod to them in a way of saying that I was ready.

"Let's do this."

§

It was easy getting pass security, since we have three telepathic triplets to cover for you.
The five of us walk up and into the Underground.

I felt nervous walking inside.
The last time they saw me, I dropped everything to see Jack.
I hoped that Andy hasn't thought of anything bad about me because I ditched him and his sister for Jack.
To be far, Andy would do the exact same of it came to him and Lauren.