The Mists are finally free

Start from the beginning

" T-Tsunayoshi ? .....So I can m-meet...Tsu-chan before I die ?.....I feel so happy. " Nagi said with tears flowing down her only left eye. She remember her another precious friend. The soft, accepting smile of her friend. He maybe a boy, but he looks so much like a girl. So Nagi calls him Tsu-chan, because he's cute when he pouts. Talking about him, the door broke down, showing two adults and a familiar small boy.

The familiar boy is Sawada Tsunayoshi. He was shocked, scared that he would lose a friend. He runs towards them with Reborn following him. Reborn tired to use his sun flames to recover Nagi's eye and internal organs, but they are too far broken, and simple flame couldn't save her. She needs new internal organs, more machines and a doctor. Reborn could only stop the bleeding. Tsuna can only hold her, till they go back to the Giglio Nero. Luce had called a special doctor beforehand waiting for them at the Giglio Nero Mansion. And then when Iemistu break the door down, it all happen like it was in the last chapter. She was sent into the room, manage to keep her organs working with illusions for now. They must wait till they get the correct internal organs.
End of flashback.

" Byakuran ! Don't be like that ! Mukuro-kun also ! " Tsuna pouts, he doesn't like it when he's friends fight. Though he didn't notice Gokudera and Lambo is having a bomb fight outside. Tsuna thought it was fireworks.

" Byakuran-kun, we all should play nice together. " Uni said, pouting with puppy eyes to stop those glares. Tsuna saw the puppy eyes, and show his puppy eyes.

" ...I-I....okay. " Byakuran and a Mukuro have admit lost, from the two puppy eyes. They look so cute and fragile, if they say no, they're gonna cry. When they cry, they are so gonna get it from everyone include Nagi.

" Kufufufufu....so what now ? " Mukuro asked.

" introduce yourself ! " Tsuna said happily as he smiles brightly with Uni. Flowers surround them with pink sparkles everywhere.

" Tsu-chan, is indeed very cute. Uni as well ! " Nagi said chuckling, as Tsuna pouts at Nagi about he is not cute.

" I'm Byakuran Gesso. " Byakuran said smirking at them.

" Mukuro Rokudo. " Mukuro said as he tighten his grip on his trident. Who knows, maybe he'll stab this white albino in font of him.

"...I'm N-. " before Nagi could finish, Mukuro interrupted.

" Kufufufu.......Her name is now Chrome Dokuro ! " Mukuro said, as he hugged his real twin.

" E-Eh, why ? " Nagi or I should I say Chrome said shocked.

" Kufufufufu......because this your new life. I'm your family, your brother now. Since you found me, we should have the almost same name ne ~ " Mukuro said happily.

" but I could always call you your real name. But only me and people you deem worthy. " Mukuro whisper to Chrome.

" then Tsu-chan can call me Nagi or Chrome is fine ! " Chrome said smiling, with tears rolling down her cheeks. She finally found where she belong, father. Oh talking about father, Chrome them push Mukuro a bit, to take the picture out from her pocket.

" so who's this ? " Uni said curiously.

" He's my father. Me and Mukuro nii-sama's real father. " Chrome said as she smiles brightly. Mukuro then takes a look at his father, he looks almost like his father. It's just that his father have match navy blue eyes.

" y-your father ? " another voice shutters. Everyone look outside, to find a person with basket of clothes dropped down on to the floor.

At the meeting room,
" you see Hanabi-san, I'm sure you know these people right ? " Luce said, as she took two picture out. Two blonde's picture. One is a man who's Sawada Iemitsu. The other is one is a women, she have long blonde hair, and kind cinnamon eyes. She wears a big smile, she's Nana's Cielo. Cielo Luminoso.

" yes, why ? " Hanabi said. He know these two people, but what's wrong ?

" Sawada Iemitsu changed his personality 180 degree. It was like he was possessed. " Luce said, she remembered through the camera's and her sight of the future. Sawada Iemistu have a dark aura surrounding him, and his eyes were emotionless, dull.

" w-wait, could it be... " Hanabi said shocked. He looks at Luce, she knew what he thought.

Back to the garden,
" y-your-r father ? C-Could he's nickname be Kiri ? " the person who drop the cloths is Sawada Nana.

" e-eh...how did you know, Nana-san ? " Chrome said shocked, no one know her father's nickname except for her and the women whom her father says acts like an elder sister to him.

" ....oh my....I found you two. " Nana said almost crying as she hugs Mukuro and Chrome.

" h-huh ? " Mukuro and Chrome said shocked, they don't understand what's going on.

" You can say I'm like your father's sister. I treated him like my younger brother. You see, before your father died. He knew, that his so call ' wife ' have poisoned the food. So before he ate dinner, he sent me a letter. To take of his younger twin daughter, and to find the real older twin brother. But when I reached the house, I can only find a dead body, with the wife and children missing. Now, I found you two, you can Tsu-kun's brother and sister. " Nana said. She remembered the letter, he sent. It was the last letter, he will ever send.

" I-I have a...f-family..? " Chrome said, shuttering with tears rolling down her once damped cheeks.

" yes, Chrome-chan. " Nana said as she brushes Chrome's hair with her own fingers.

" Kufufufu......I'm also in...? " Mukuro said unsure, no ones wants a mismatch eyes child as their child.

" of course you are. " Nana said as she hugs Mukuro too, whose crying with tears of happiness. How long have they earned for warmth, love and care ? Now they get a family, a happy one.

" Tsuna also wants to hug. " Tsuna said as he went between Chrome and Mukuro. Uni, Lambo, Byakuran and Gokudera went closer too, they want one too. Nana only smiles at them as she hugs every one of them.

Back to the meeting room,
" It couldn't be... " Hanabi said shocked, with his eyes wide open.

" yes, it's Oscurita. He's back. " Luce said sadly.

" I thought he died ?! " Hanabi yelled, as he slammed his fist on the table.

" we thought, and your wife was not enough. " Luce said sadly.