The Mists are finally free

The next morning, At Gesso's Mansion,
As promised Byakuran and Hanabi came to the Giglio Nero to get their children to their mansion, to play at the garden.

" Hanabi-san, we have something to discuss with you. " Luce said seriously. Hanabi nods, as he follows Luce to the meeting room.

" ne ne, who are you two ? " Byakuran said smirking, but he narrow his eyes. He knows the red eye with the kanji six on it, is a result of the Estraneo's experiments.

" Kufufufu...don't you know it's rude to ask for other name if you don't introduce yourself ? " Mukuro said, he also may be smirking but that doesn't mean he's enjoying the eyes that looks at him cautiously.

" M-Mukuro-sama.... " another girl said. Okay now, how did she appeared there ? Let's see the flashback ~

Flashback,
That night, when Tsuna didn't see Nagi. Nagi was suppose to sleep, to meet her only precious friends. But her ' mother ' had plans for her.

The door was opened, as she was pulled out of the room. Nagi have messy shoulder-length purple hair, and her bright purple eyes walking out. Curious and cautious. What's the women planning ?

' The women gave her food ? ' Nagi thinks shocked. She saw the women and her ' twin ' eating dinner ?

" Nagi....I'm so sorry for what I done to you. " the women said, as she hug Nagi. Nagi was shocked at the spot, the women is apologising ? When Nagi was about to say anything, a few man in black came inside. They hold Nagi with their strong grips.

" w-what is this ! " Nagi yelled, with fear and anger. She look up to find the women's cruel smile and her twin's smiles.

" we don't want you, so we sold you for money. Who knew you can cost so much. We have so much money, and space since you're not here anymore. " The women and her twin said together, as they laughed at Nagi's horrid expression.

' Is this how family treats their family members ? Give them false comfort, and let their guards down, then stab them back?! ' Nagi thinks with anger and sadness. The women waved her hands, as Nagi was taken away into the car. Nagi can only see her once happy moments at her house, smaller and smaller till she can't see the house anymore.

When she got out of the car, she arrived at a lab. The men who took her are wearing white coats like doctors, she doesn't understand what's going on. Those men holds her and tie her onto a chair, she struggle. But it was futile, she couldn't break out with a little girl's psychical strength. She could only look with fear as they inject some purple thing into her right eye, then to her arms.

Nagi then scream, her right eye's burning, her inner body feel like their ripping apart. They burn. It hurts so badly. She could scream to make it more less pain, but it didn't help.

After a few minutes later, it stopped, and she heard " she failed. ". She's a failure, she knows. She open her eyes, to find out she couldn't see with her right eye. They untie her, and dragged her to another place. What was left of that eye is only blood. They used a white bandage to wrap around her right eye. When she was thrown inside of another place, she saw a familiar pineapple hair boy.

Her eyes widen as she saw the boy, her precious friend, Mukuro-sama is what she calls him. Mukuro was shocked and angry as he saw a familiar purple hair girl thrown inside. The girl was Nagi, his friend and long lost twin younger sister. He went to see if she's alright, but it made her more angrier. The girl have lost her right eye ( which is bleeding because the white bandage was not enough ) and some of her internal organs. They are broken, they are failing. Nagi's breath became slower, and soft.

" M-Mukuro-sama....I-I...finally meet you...in a real person.... " Nagi said smiling, even though she's in so much pain.

" N-Nagi stop talking, Tsunayoshi is gonna save us. " Mukuro said using his complete illusions to help her. He couldn't use much because she have too much internal organs broken.