Dreams of Pineapples

Vongola Mansion,
" Che, it failed. " Taka said listen to his father talking to the phone about something 'w-what you failed to kill a kid ?'. - It's obvious that someone failed to kill a young child.

" sorry about that, Taka. Don't worry about that bastard, I found some new guardians for you. " Iemitsu said as he grins.

" oh, that's okay. " Taka said and fake a sad face. What he's actually thinking, is that he will kill that brat himself when he becomes Decimo.

" a-Ah, you see today I got a free day, so- " Iemitsu said, trying to cheer his sad son by asking him to spend some time with him , but he was cut short by his son.

" I think I want to go back to Namimori, papa. It's so dangerous here. " Taka said, actually he didn't like here because he couldn't command any people or find people to obey him like at Namimori.

" Is that so, okay then. I will prepare maids and butlers there. " Iemitsu said as he faked a smile. This when he remember this morning, there is a report about child experimenting.

Taka nods happily and ignored the pleading of wanting to spend time with him at his father's eyes. He thought that he will be the invincible and the one to get attention since, his brother is not there anymore.

The Report this morning :
There's been a suspicion from other Families about their children is mysteriously missing. The actual reason for how they went missing is because of their family, who have sold them for money. Either that or, the children are kidnapped. We highly suspect that it's the Estraneo's, because we found some details. It's about kidnaping a child with the blood of Vongola. We don't know if this is true or just a rumour, so we are still investigating about it. Full report will come by next week at maximum.
Finished,
Lal Mirch.

' t-this...is the right choice, right ? ' Iemitsu asked himself, thinking over and over. He started to think, if he didn't neglect and ignore Tsuna, will he and Nana still be together ? will their family still one and loved ? Will precious Taka and his Tuna be out of danger at the peaceful Namimori ?

At a certain Family called Estraneo,
" haha, brats. " the so-called boss laughs, he watched the only three surviving children.

A boy with navy blue hair that shaped like a pineapple and he have mismatch eyes. Another boy with messy blonde hair and sharp teeths. Last one is a boy with black hair and black eyes, he's wearing glasses and is emotionless.

" you'll pay !! " the navy blue hair boy yelled angered as he, the two last surviving children, was thrown inside a cell, almost like a prison cell, locked up.

" yeah, yeah. Pft...Hahahaha ! As if you could ! " one of the guards laugh as he and the boss went out.

" experiment 00-69, it's time for the experiment. " a scientist came in and took the navy blue hair boy out.

" Mukuro-sama, byon !! " the blonde hair boy yelled, as he saw his saviour was taken away harshly.

" Don't do that, it will only hurt yourself. " the black hair boy said emotionless, as he stopped the blonde boy.

Somewhere at Italy,
" hey, you. Watch where you were going with those water, bitch. " a red hair and turquoise eyes boy said to a small purple hair with big purple eyes girl. The boy kicked the girl again again, for that she tripped by him and spilled some water on his shoe by accident.

" ....I'm sorry... " the purple hair girl said quietly, as she uses her hand to protect her face.

" Vento, you mustn't kick that bitch. If she dies or got extra wounds. People will be suspicious and will find out that we abuse that bitch. " a women with light pink hair and violet eyes said gently to the boy called Vento, while she glared at the girl. The girl can only curl up and hug herself while the women and Vento went away. The women even called a maid to lock the girl's room, so she won't escape.