What's To Come

'An ending of something is a new start of another', usually is being used to encourage someone that an ending of something might not be as bad as they thought it would be. Sometimes ending doesn't meant by a new start but instead, it just means the end. This will come to an end soon. I'm sorry that I've been dragging this fic for a really long time now. I think that everyone would like to know an ending soon. Isn't that right?

"Bold" - Author's note,
"Italics" - Memories/Other's voice in their heads,
"Italics&Underline" - Places,
"Normal"- Talking,
'Normal'- Thoughts of the characters.

But before the story start, I'm very very very sorry for not update for like forever! Don't worry, I won't abandon this first fanfic I ever written, NEVER. I don't own the characters but this is my plot. So here's the chapter that we all have been waiting for~ I hope you enjoy~! Ow, please be aware of some spelling or grammar mistake! It's a little rushed.

Back with Tsuna and the others, currently on the streets

"I-It's nice to see you all again, Varia." Iemitsu said as he looks at Xanxus instead of Tsuna. Taka looked away in anger and frustration that Tsuna is here. 'Why is he here? To take all the attention away from me again?' Taka think angrily with a huff.

Xanxus looks at Iemitsu then closed his eyes as he said, "Trashes, quickly say the introduction." Two identical pink coloured haired women, Cervello wearing similar black and white uniforms came out from nowhere and stand in the middle of them. Iemitsu passes the paper to one of them before she stood in the middle and begin to talk.

"We, shall be the judge of this battle for Vongola's Decimo throne. The battle between Xanxus of the Varia and Takayoshi Sawada. The battle shall commence a month from today onwards. The place will be held at Namimori High School at 11pm!" The pink haired woman known as one of the Cervello said emotionless with the piece of paper in her hands, flickering with orange flames. It has Timoteo's signature sky flame. As the Vongola Nono, he had agreed and this is an agreement for this battle.

This is when Tsuna had a headache so badly that theres sounds starting to echo in his mind, "Sawada Tsunayoshi-Sawada Tsunayoshi. " His name repeated being called by a woman's voice he never knew nor heard before. He fell on the floor, enable to listen what the pink haired woman continued to say.

"W-what do you want from me?" Tsuna mumbled as he knee on the floor, his face twisted in pain. Lambo tugs his sleeve, his green eyes starts to tear up in worry. "T-Tsuna-nii..." Lambo mumbles.

"As the New Sky of the Rainbow, you must make a sacrifice to regain the balance of Tri-ni-sette. A sin for a sin!" the same voice said and the same sentences continue on like a recorder in his mind. Both his hands covering his ears hoping to stop the harsh whispers, his brown eyes widen in pain and lost. His breath became hoarse, Lambo began to worry more as well as the people surrounds him except for Iemitsu and Taka.

Chrome and Mukuro instantly went towards Tsuna, trying to help him. "Or else he will die." Another voice said covering the woman's voice, he looked at where the voice comes from. His brown eyes widen in terror, his face made a horrid one as he stared at Takayoshi. A dark shadow appears around him like an aura. Baka-Taka, himself not noticing anything as well as the others, the shadow shifts to something that resembled a person but just without colours and remain as a shadow state. A manic grin that shows bright white teeth appeared on the faceless shadow before it dissapeared. As if, there was nothing there.