Chapter 2: The fateful day

Rewritten on 12th December 2017.

Days went pass quickly, in a blink of an eye, five years has passed since the Sawada twins were born. Takayoshi and Tsunayoshi's relationship was a bit off than normal twin should. The elder twin, Takayoshi is much more bossy and annoying but Tsunayoshi who is younger is good at cooking (learned from Nana who loved and cooed him over and over about his cooking) and knows sports from his friend, Yamamoto Takeshi.

In Namimori at Sawada household,
It's a lovely day. The sun is shinning brightly at the blue sky, the birds are singing happily. Tsuna woke up due to the alarm clock set by his elder twin next door is ringing loudly for some time. Nana is too busy cooking to care about the alarm clock ringing without a rest. Taka is still sleeping as he snores loudly.

"Why does he not wake up from his own alarm clock?" Tsuna mumbles sleepily. He walks to the bathroom to take a bath. He sink in his bathtub, and makes bubbles. It was very peaceful, if the alarm clock is not continuously ringing so loudly. Tsuna sighs as he get up and wears a set of new clothes.

He walks down the stairs ignoring his elder twin's room. He smelled delicious food from the kitchen. He goes in and sweat drops at the amount of food his mother is cooking.

"Okaa-san, why are you cooking so much? Do we have guests coming?" Tsuna asked cutely with his big honey-caramel eyes and tilts his head.

"Kya~~~ Tsu-chan ~~~ you're so cute!!" Nana stared at Tsuna and stop cooking for a second and then hugged Tsuna tightly.

"C-can't b-breathe!!" Tsuna said as struggles to breathe. The good side was that his mother is so excited but the bad thing is that he's going to die at this rate, with bone-crushing hugs.

"Ah! Tsu-kun, your papa and his boss is coming home~! I'm so happy to have a cute son like you, Tsu-chan!!" Nana said happily with a smile. Nana continue cooking after putting Tsuna on the ground. She remembered yesterday, after making sure her twins are sleeping, she received a call from Iemitsu.

Flashback,
The phone was ringing, Nana walks towards the house phone quickly. For some reason, Nana doesn't have a cellphone, she just uses the house phone instead. There was no need to use the phone since most of her friends are just in the neighbourhood. The neighbours here in Namimori are nice to chat with, they are good people.

"Hello, Sawada Household here. Who am I speaking to?" Nana says as she answers the phone.

"Nana dear!! Surprise, me and my boss is coming tomorrow! So be prepared for our arrivals, okay~!" Iemitsu shouted in joy. Nana giggles at his behaviour then asks seriously, "Is that so? When will you be here? Do I prepare breakfast too? Is your boss living here with us or to the hotel?!"

"Uhh, we'd be there by noon. So let us enjoy your delicious lunch and dinner, Nana!! My boss will be staying with us. Ah, there's an addition...but it'd be fine with the amount of food Nana cooks!!" Iemitsu answers with an awkward laugh.

"Un! See you tomorrow then, Iemitsu dear!" Nana nods and says, without waiting for Iemitus's reply, she ends the call. For once, she enjoyed Iemitsu shocked replied before she hang up. Oh, it was so fun! She'd try this more then, but before that she'd check the fridge and see what she needs to buy to make a feast!
End of Flashback

'Papa? How is otou-san like? Why did he made okaa-san sad? Does he not know that okaa-san is sad? Oh no! Could it be that he didn't because okaa-san acted happy and onii-chan is also is like that.......Maybe they are idiots or airheads........But okaa-san don't need to be sad as I will be here with you to back you up secretly!!' Tsuna thinks as he's resolve to protect his mother became stronger. He cutely pump his fists up into the air, making a flower atmosphere appear near him.

'RiNG~ RiNG!!' Just then, the door bell rang.

"It must be your papa, Tsu-kun ! Could you open the door first? Gomen, Tsu-kun but I'm in the middle of cooking." Nana said, looking at the food she's half-way cooking. She can't let anything be burned!!

"Hai!" Tsuna said and nods. He quickly went to the door and opened the door.

"Hello, boy." An old man said. He seems to be in his late 70s, with the greyish-white hair, but he has warm brown eyes and is wearing a blue T-shirt and brown pants with slippers. A baby who is about 2 year old is behind him, black hair and spiky black big round eyes. The baby is wearing a long black jacket, blue shirt and a red tie along with a fedora which have a orange strip.

"I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi and who are you two?" Tsuna said to the old man with a small smile.

"What good manners you have, Tsuna-kun. I am Timoteo. You can call me grandpa or grandfather, Tsuna. And this baby here is Reborn." The old man who is now known as Timoteo said with a gentle smile to Tsuna.

"H-hai, nice to meet you Reborn-kun and Grandpa!!" Tsuna said with a shy smile. Timoteo just smile at Tsuna while Reborn looked at Tsuna with a smirk.

"Ara, is it papa, Tsu-kun?" Nana asked, coming out of the kitchen as she wiped her hands on her apron.

"Oh! My name is Sawada Nana and you two are...?" Nana asked politely, but looks sharply at the Reborn. Reborn nods as Nana smiles. Timoteo saw how them, yet he didn't say anything but smile.

"I'm Timoteo, Iemitsu's boss." Timoteo said with another smile on his face.

"And? What about you?" Nana then asked the baby innocently.

"The name's Reborn," The baby, Reborn said with a smirk.

"Ara, how cute! Anyways, Timoteo-san, Reborn-kun, why don't you come in and sit while waiting of Iemitsu?" Nana said and invited them in the house. When Nana was going to close the door, she heard a familiar voice calling out for her name.

"Nana, wait for me!!" A blond man with chestnut eyes wearing a suit but his shirt is white shirt, black jacket, black pants and black shoes. He pants as he ran in front the door.

"Ara? W-who is.... Iemitsu!!" Nana heard the voice and turned her head to see her husband and look in surprised at her husband.

"O-okaa-san? W-what's going on? It's so noisy, I can't sleep!!" Taka, who came down the stairs and asked half awake. He rubbed his eyes and looks at an old man, completely ignored the baby.

'All he can think is sleeping even when it's 9 am?" Tsuna thinks as he rolls his eyes, he didn't think anyone would notice, but Reborn pulled his fedora to hide his amusing smirk.

"Come on, he's your papa!! Tsu-kun! Taka-kun!" Nana said to them happily as Iemitsu hugs Nana.

"W-what? You are my papa?!!!" Taka yelled, as surprise and shocked flashed in his eyes. On the other hand Tsuna only looks at Iemitsu with a shocked face.

"Yup! I'm your father! Now why don't you give me a hug, Taka-kun? Tuna-fish?!" Iemitsu said letting his wife go and smiled towards his sons. He smiles goofy in front of his twin sons.