Chapter 1

Intro:

Eleanor (Elle for short) was a Soc. He older brother was Bob and she was a sophomore in High School. She got good grades even though she wasn't that smart. She loved reading but never found anytime to her brother always dragged her out of the house to go to parties with him and Cherry. Elle was like a little sister to Cherry. All of Bob's friends loved her, she was never annoying or anything. She was super outgoing and chill. Until one night that changed for forever.

Date: May 2nd, 1966
~Chapter 1~

3rd Person POV:

Elle sat at the long dining table picking at her food. She looked up from her plate. She glared at her older brother Bob. Elle then slammed her fist on the table trying to make a scene. It worked Bob and their parents both looked up and stared at her. "Why won't you let me go out!" Elle said crossing her arms.

"Shut up and eat your food Eleanor" Bob said looking back at his food.

"Dad cmon! Bob gets to go out and I don't?!" Elle said with over exaggerating her hand motions.

"You're a brat Elle." Bob said still eating his food. She knew she was being a brat then but she didn't care what Bob said. He caused her to much pain in the past for her to care about a word he said.

Elle ran up to her room slamming the door. She went to her bookshelf and scanned it. She found a book she wanted to read and sat down. Reading always helped Elle when she was stressed or angry. That was most of the time so she had a lot of time to read mostly at night when her parents wouldn't let her go out.

She sat reading in her chair for an hour before she decided to go get something to eat. She opened her door the door creaked open. Elle walked downstairs her parents were in the office taking about who knows what. She walked over to them. "Do you guys know where Bob is?" She asked.

"He went out." Her dad responded quickly then carried on with talking to his wife. She walked away slowing forgetting about her food. She went upstairs back into her room then carefully closed the door. She knew where Bob was tonight. She was going to sneak out to go to the party Bob was.