Caius Has To Leave

*Ginger's pov*

Today is the day that Caius has to go and check on his brother's progress. So I got dressed in a sexy black dress, I planed on giving him all of me.

Like one big party before he leaves me,and I have no idea where the fuck Bee is

Like one big party before he leaves me,and I have no idea where the fuck Bee is. I didn't see her so I left.

............

(At The End Of School Day)

Me and Caius held hands, then when we got to his car. I lightly pushed him against the door, and started kissing him. I loved his lips, they taste yummy. After five minutes of kissing, Brigitte voice stopped us.

Brigitte: "Ginger, a word."

Me: "Is it sorry?"

Brigitte: "Um..no."

I looked back at my man.

Me: "Come on Caius. Let's go."

Caius: "Whatever you want,love."

He opened the car door for me, then once I'm in, he shut's it. Then we drive off.

..........

(At Night In The Car)

We were in the back seat with me on his lap, kissing. I took off my coat, while we kissed.

Me: "I wish you didn't have to go."

His forehead was touching mine.

Caius: "I know but I will try and come back before your transformation is complete. I need to see if I can stop you from changing."

I leaned down and kissed his neck.

Me: "Then let's make our own little party now."

With that I playfully pushed him back.

Caius: "Ok, you can be the guy right now."

I smirked and ripped open his shirt.

Me: "Your fucking funny, vamp man."

I kissed his bare chest, while grinding myself against him. I loved it when he moaned. I kissed all the way down to his pants.

.........

After a few hours we were done, we just held each other's naked body's close. Suddenly his phone goes off.

Me: "Who is it?"

Caius: "Damn, it's Aro. Why did he have to call now."

He sighed then answered it.

Caius: "What?"

All I can hear was Aro talking to him but I couldn't make out the words. I knew my mate had to leave me, so I started getting dressed. Then I helped him get dressed while he was on the phone. I kissed his shoulder while I put his shirt on.

Caius: "Fine, I'm on my way."

He sighed in announce.

Caius: "I'll drop you off at home, then I'll go see what my brother's have found."

He kissed me then he drove me home,and when he did I kissed him again.

Me: "Hurry back to me."

Caius: "I'll be as quick as I can. I love you,my Ginger."

Me: "I love you too,my Caius."

We kissed again,then he left.