Third Person's Pov

The Volturi and the Cullens just got to the front door, well Caius,Aro, Demetri,Jane, Jasper, Alice, Carlisle and Emmett.While they walked they saw Brigitte.

Brigitte: "Aro! Caius! About time, I was just on my to Ginger.

Caius: "How is she?"

Brigitte: "She's pissed."

Aro: "Why?"

Brigitte: "Because I looked her in the bathroom."

While they talked Jasper looked at Brigitte in a awe state.But stopped when he saw her and the others go into the house.But when they got to the basement,they saw the door on the floor with blood and scratch marks on it.

Brigitte: "Shit! She got out."

Aro: "Ok.We will split up.

They all nod.

Caius: "But if you see her, don't hurt or kill her.Or I will end you."

They all went different ways,Brigitte went to the school and when she got there she heard her name being said for her to come to the office.So she knocked but then was grabbed by Ginger, who shut the door.Brigitte looked at the scene before her in terror.There was blood everywhere.

Ginger: "He wanted to call fucking Pamela,Bee.And tell her you need help.So, I killed him..you see how that works, and how I DIDN'T betray you."

Brigitte: "I didn't betray you."

Ginger: "Bee, you locked..me..up."

Brigitte: "You need to get this fixed."

Ginger: "Why?"

Ginger walks over to the body.

Ginger: "So-So I can go to jail for the-for the rest of my life."

Brigitte thinks for a second.

Brigitte: "We wait til everyone leaves, then we clean this up.I think you fucked up enough,oh and we need to get you some more cloths."

They waited until everyone then Brigitte got up.As she opened the door,she looked at Ginger.

Brigitte: "I'm going to get something to clean this up.Stay here and lock the door."

While Brigitte was gone, Ginger was sitting there sucking the blood off her hands.Brigitte called Caius and told him to meet them at the Green house.What she didn't know was that the janitor found out and got cut by the throat.When Brigitte came back, she saw the janitor on the floor bleeding from his neck.

Brigitte: "Oh my god."

She saw Ginger walking out and watched her grab him.

Ginger: "Hello, Brigitte."

Brigitte: "Stop it!"

Ginger: "Can I touch your boobies? I like little girls."

Brigitte: "Leave him alone."

Ginger got angry so she started throwing him around.

Brigitte: "Ginger! Stop!

She threw him against the lockers.

Brigitte: "Please, stop!"

Ginger actually picked him up and threw him.

Brigitte: "Ginger! Stop! He hasn't done anything to you!"

Ginger looks at her pissed.

Ginger: "I don't like how he looks at you."

She made him run into the firing hose, head first.He is barely breathing, while Brigitte freaks her sister gets closer to the body.But stops when she sees Brigitte freaking out.

Ginger: "He found me..Brigitte.The mess, I had to."

Brigitte: "GO TO HELL!"

They looked at the guy when he starts breathing.

Brigitte: "He's not dead, and you infected him..Let me call help for him."

Ginger didn't care anymore because all she wants right now is her mate.So she just slams her fist threw his chest, then he stops.

Brigitte: "Oh fuck! Fuck!"

She watch's her sister laugh.

Brigitte: "You like it."

Ginger: "It feels so.....good, Brigitte.It's-It's like touching yourself, you know.Every move right on the fucking dot.And after."

She gets up.

Ginger: "I see fucking fireworks.It's super novas.What a god damn force of nature, I feel like I can do just about anything."

At this point Ginger is in Brigitte's face.Then she whispers in her ear.

Ginger: "We're almost not even related anymore."

That pissed Brigitte off.

Brigitte: "Your fucked."

Ginger threw her down and climbed on top of her.

Ginger: "You'll love it.You should come for a ride.Little scratch, swap some juice.We'll be our own pack like before but add my Caius.It's so us Bee."

Brigitte: "I'd rather be dead then be what you are."

Ginger: "WE HAD A PACKED! OUT BY NINETEEN OR DEAD AT THE SCENE BUT TOGETHER FOR FUCKING EVER! I said I would die for you."

Brigitte: "No, you said you'll die with me because you had nothing better to do."

Ginger looked like she just got slapped.

Ginger: "Fuck you too.You think I wanna go back to being a nobody.Your fucked."

Ginger took Brigitte's phone then kicked her.

Ginger: "Stay the hell out of my way,
Brigitte."

Then she walked off.While the fight between Brigitte and Ginger was going on, Alice saw it all.

Alice: "Oh my god."

Carlisle: "What is it?"

Alice: "Ginger just killed another person and this time on purpose."

Jasper kept thinking about Brigitte,while Caius snuck away to meet up at the Greenhouse.