Caius' s pov

I stood there looking at my mate, who was curled up with her head on her sister's lap.

Aro: "That my dear, was a werewolf."

Brigitte looks at her sister, then looks at us.

Brigitte: "So, that thing that attacked my sister..was a werewolf.And most likely my sister will be one also."

Aro: "Yes, unless we can figure out a way to stop it."

Marcus: "We will need a blood sample, from you both."

Brigitte: "As long as it helps."

She took out two little bottles, then pokes her finger and then her sister's.She puts a few drops of blood in both bottles,then hands it to Aro.

Aro: "Me and my brother, Marcus will leave tonight.Ciaus will stay here."

Brigitte: "That's fine."

..........

It's been three hour's since my brother left, and Brigitte fell asleep.She went to her own bed, while I stayed up.I couldn't stop looking at my beautiful Ginger,then after a few minutes I started to read a book.But stopped when someone stood over me, I looked up and saw Ginger.

Ginger: "You were that guy I saw at the park."

I chuckled.

Me: "Yes, that was me."

Ginger: "I heard everything,and I have to admit.I am scared."

I put the book down, then opened my arm's.She ran into my arm's.

Ginger: "I remember your name."

She looks at me,then touchs my face.

Ginger: "I love your eyes,Caius."

The way she said my name,it made shiver.

Me: "I love your eyes as well."

Ginger: "Even though I just met you.I feel safe and calm in your arm's,I also feel like I can't be apart from you.Is that weird?"

I smirked.

Me: "No, it's because your my blood singer.My mate, and I am you're mate."

She looked at me smirking.

Ginger: "So, your all mine?"

Me: "Yes, and your all mine."

I wasn't expecting what she did next..she kissed me."Her lips are so warm, they taste like blood, surprisingly" I thought.I pulled away and smiled.

Me: "You need sleep, my love."

She cuddled up to me.

Me: "I will be here when you wake up."

Ginger: "Ok."

I picked her up and placed her on the bed.