Brigitte's POV

I knew I passed out in the alley, but I can feel myself waking up.I smiled a little when I saw Ginger.

Ginger: "Hey sleepy head.It's time."

I woke up and saw I was in like a hospital.I also got to talk to the women named Alice.

........................................

I've been here for a couple of days now, and I have a feeling that the Cullens and the Volturi are looking for me.I wouldn't mind seeing Jasper again, I miss him.Now I know what my sister went through when Caius left her for a few days.But I'm just watching tv, when the girl's start making fun of the little girl,Ghost.One was in my way.

Me: "I can't see the TV."

They didn't hear me, so I spoke louder.

Me: "I said I can't see the TV!"

She just ignored me, which pissed me off.So I got up and pushed her into the wall.

Me: "Would you like me to throw you at her head?"

I walked away, but that Ghost girl won't stop bugging me.So, I just looked at her when we got to my room.

Me: "Get lost!"

I went to the bathroom,so I can check out my healing.I saw it was a scar.

Ginger: "You know,the faster you heal, the closer he gets.Or is it the closer he gets, the faster you heal."

I just layed down on my bed looking at my scrap book.After a few minutes I saw someone slide something under my door, I picked it up and saw it was a werewolf comic.

.....................................

Next day I gave the comic back to the girl, she just won't leave me alone.I looked when she stopped talking,she was looking at me shocked.

Ghost: "Your ear."

I looked at her confused then I put my hand to my ear,it was pointy out.

Me: "Get out!"

Ghost: "I know where Tyler keeps his stash."

Me: "I said get out!"

Once she was gone, I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Me: "Ginger."

Ginger: "We really need to talk.In these last few days, I have been feeling really left out.Watching you hang out with all your cool new friends."

Me: "It's starting."

Ginger: "So it is.Well you have two options then.Ether find a place quit and let it happen,while your Jasper comes and turns you.Or you give and just transform into that big bad wolf."

Me: "How am I going to get out of here through?"

Ginger: "Why don't you use that Ghost girl?"

Me: "I might have to.Is Jasper on his way?"

Ginger: "He just needs you to stop moving around."