Chapter 10

WARNING: Chapter contains orgy scene.

 Rowan cried as he flew home. He wanted nothing more than to hug his father. But he couldn't. He knew having contact would feel too real for Ethan.

He flew in through the balcony door of his room, wiping his eyes. 

He looked in the mirror, seeing his red eyes

He looked in the mirror, seeing his red eyes. Part of him wished he was still human. At the same time though, he thought about what his mother said. That he was brought back for a reason. He was meant to be a vampire at this point in time.

Maybe it was because he was the only one who could stop Tina. Rowan thought about it for a moment. It actually made sense. The Allen's were more experienced in vampire fighting, but Rowan knew Tina more than they did.

If she could manipulate him, it's possible that he could do the same to her.

Morgan must have been out too, because she flew into the bedroom as well.

"Oh dear, my love are you alright?" she asked when she noticed his tears.

Rowan nodded and sniffed, "Yeah, just went to...see dad."

He told her how it went down, and that he made Ethan believe it was a dream. He expected Morgan to be mad that he showed himself to Ethan, but she didn't really looked surprise at all.

"I kind of wish I thought of doing that with my father," she said. "But making him feel guilty and scared instead."

Rowan nodded, "Well, I was thinking we could do that with Tina..."

Morgan looked puzzled.

"I know her the most," he began, "she thinks she's the most powerful one out there right now. She not only feeds off blood, but she feeds off my misery. She loved seeing me in pain for all these years. Remember how she acted when she found out we were engaged? That day in the court? It broke her. She can't handle it when she's not in control of my feelings. If I can keep her out of my head, she will grow weak, and easier to take. I can manipulate her into doing what I want her to do for a change."

Rowan stood back, "I get it now, I didn't need her remorse for closure. I needed to realize that I'm still in charge of my own life no matter what. I don't need her peace, just mine."

Without saying anything, Morgan walked over and smacked her mouth onto his.

"I'm proud of you," she said.

They made out for a moment against the window of their room. Rowan began to back up to the bed, but Morgan stopped him.

"Oh Rowan, I want nothing other than this right now," she said, "But in order for us to have our strength for Tina, Carter suggested we do a feast."

Rowan smiled, "We can feed tomorrow, I want you right now."

"No," said Morgan, "Not a feed, a feast."