Chapter 8

"That guy there has been having fantasies about me for a few weeks now."

Morgan and Rowan were hiding on top of one of the buildings at Nightwing University. It was around 2am, and they were watching a young man return to his dorm hall.

"His name is Alex." said Morgan, "I was helping him with a few papers recently. Buddy was literally dumbing himself down just so he could be in the office with me. He really wants to fuck me."

"I'm in," said Rowan, "So how do we get him?"

"We need make him sleep before we take him," Morgan replied. She motioned him to follow her down the side of the building, where they found the window into Alex's dorm. They snuck into the dorm and waited on the ceiling.

Alex walked into his dorm, half drunk. He didn't even bother turning on the light. He simply crawled onto his bed, fully clothed, and began to drift off, until Morgan spoke.

"Alex my dear," she whispered.

Alex looked up to the ceiling and saw Rowan and Morgan up there. At first he was startled.

"Ms. Allen???"

They both came down the ceiling, both smiling at him.

"Yes dear.." Morgan began to walk towards him with her dominant voice ready, but Rowan put a hand on her back. He looked at her, as if to say, "Can I try this one?"

She read his mind, she nodded yes, smiling with excitement.

Rowan smiled back, as if to say "thank you", then walked toward Alex.

"Hi Alex," said Rowan, "We're here cause I heard you want a good time with my girl."

Alex looked a little nervous. "Uh....yeah I guess. Um....please don't kill me bro. I know she's yours."

"Oh no," Rowan remarked. "She needs you. She needs that sexy cock of yours to give her those pleasuring feelings. But you need to prove to me you're worth sharing her."

Rowan rubbed his thumb over Alex's forehead, with the purple dust appearing from his thumb. Alex immediately passed out.

"Oh hun," she whispered behind Rowan, "That was hot. I love your dom....I kind of want him right now..."

Rowan grinned, "You will get him dear. Come on, let's go."

*******

Alex awoke in tight black pants, tied to an X-frame. He looked around and saw he was in some kind of sex dungeon. He heard "Black Mirror" playing in the background. The first thing he saw was the girl he wanted to fuck so bad kneeling before him. Her lover was behind her, dressed in black.

"So Alex, you want to fuck her?" Rowan remarked.

Alex said nothing at first, then nodded.

Rowan got to his knees and bent Morgan forward until she was on all fours, snapping off her easy access area. He undid his snaps, and was already quite hard. Rowan positioned himself and slowly entered her from behind.

She moaned in pleasure. Alex began to sweat a little watching.

Rowan embraced taking her from behind. He went slow.

"Is this what you want to do to her?"

"Yes sir..." said Alex.

"She feels quite good." Rowan teased. "Especially when I do this."