Chapter 11

Shannon

 Holding the small piece of paper in my hand, I just looked at it not knowing what to do with it

Holding the small piece of paper in my hand, I just looked at it not knowing what to do with it. I had already made my mind up years ago that if my dad ever came back it wouldn't matter to me. I didn't need or want a relationship with him. He left us high and dry with nothing but a broken mother to take care of us. I actually blamed him for my mama turning to drugs. She didn't start doing them until he left us. He had found another family to take care of and forgot about his blood children.

"What are you thinking about," Elijah asked me, holding me from behind. I laid back on his chest sighing.

"If I really want to go down this road with my dad," I said simply. Elijah took the paper out of my hand placing it on the counter and then picked me up and put me on the counter. He stepped in between my legs and hugged me.

"You have time to figure it out, mamas. It's either a yes or no but take it into consideration that maybe there is a reason he left." I scrunched up my face and rolled my eyes.

"He might have a reason to leave his five and eleven year old daughters? I don't want to hear that shit. He could have come back to us or tried to have a relationship with us before this. He left us for another woman and her family. So fuck him, I don't need him in my life never did. Look how I turned out. Completely fine."

"Calm down, baby." He pecked my lips twice then pulled away. I gave him a small smile.

"You wanna do something that'll take my mind off this?" He nodded and I smirked at him. I hopped off the counter.

"You're so nasty," he said running behind me. He grabbed me by my waist carrying me into his room. Gently placing me on the bed, he leaned over me kissing me on the cheek softly then moving to my lips. He kissed me rough-like enough to make me wet between my legs and I moaned. Kissing from my lips down to my neck, he sucked hard leaving hickies behind.

"Baby," I moaned out loud. Getting on his knees at the end of the bed, he grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me down. He took my panties off and then his face was stuffed between my legs. I moaned at the contact of his tongue touching my clit.

"Grind against my face," he mumbled and I did as I was told. The faster I grinded against his face, the faster his tongue went against my clit. I reached my hand down gripping his hair as I rode his face. When I finally came, Elijah kept on eating me out. My legs felt like noodles the way they were giving out on me.

"Please, stop," I moaned loudly trying to run away but he grabbed my thighs holding me in place. I came again and he stopped but my legs kept shaking. I looked up at his face that was soaked in my juices and smirked thinking I could get used to this.

*******

"Telling someone how they made you feel is one of the most pointless things you can do," I said to my father. Listening to Elijah's ass, it got me here sitting across from my dad. "I just wanna hear your side of the story because mama told us you left because you found you another family."

"That's not the way it happened. I just fell out of love with your mama and decided to leave," he said watching me as I took a sip of my water. I nodded slowly.

"Why leave us behind like that? We lost all fucking contact with once you left." He almost looked as if he was confused.

"I talked to your sister all the time and tried to speak to you also. She told me you didn't want to speak to me because of what happened between me and your mother. I respected that decision but I always tried to talk to you but it was the same thing every time. I never stopped loving either one of you."

"That bitch," I mumbled to myself. I felt a hand clutch mine and looked up to see my dad staring and holding my hand. I didn't remove my hand from him as much as I wanted to. "Your daughter is a lying, conniving bitch. She never told me she talked to you or even asked to speak to me. She just told me the same thing that mama said. You left us and didn't want us anymore. I'm gonna fuck her up when I see her ass."

"Hey, at least we talked it out now. We have an eternity to get to know each other again."