Chapter 7

Elijah

"Fuck," I groaned pulling out of Maya

"Fuck," I groaned pulling out of Maya. I hopped out of bed going to the bathroom disposing of the condom and flushing it down the toilet. Walking out the bathroom, I seen Maya laying on the bed with the covers pulled up to her chest. She was watching me as I got in the bed next to her. She laid her head on my chest wrapping her arms around my waist getting comfortable.

"I know that you went home that night with Shannon," she said rubbing my chest. I didn't really want to speak on what me and Shannon got going on even if it was nothing. I haven't talk to her since that night and now that she was in California with Derek I knew I didn't stand a chance. I had lost her ass forever and I didn't like that at all. "You can't be spending time with her and me. I will not be a side chick and I will not compete with her."

I listened to her talk not acknowledging anything that she was saying. Maya wasn't in any competition with Shannon because I knew that I still wanted Shannon anyways. My mind was already made up, too be honest.

"Shit, i'm with you right now like you wanted so let's not speak on Shannon," I said pulling away from her and turning over. I heard her humphed and just decided that I would go to sleep.

********

Hearing banging on the door, I slowly got out of bed pushing Maya ass off me. I made my way out my bedroom and downstairs opening the door. Coming face to face with an disturbed Travis, I let him into the house as I watched him pace back and forth in front of me. He mumbled things under his breath which I couldn't make out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you," I asked him making my way inside the living room. He followed behind me and sat on the couch next to me.

"I done fucked around and got Alana ass pregnant," he said putting his head in his hands. I sat there quiet not knowing what to say to him. Travis and Alana had just made things official and now she was pregnant with his baby.

"Congratulations, bro you bout to be a daddy." He looked at me with a stressed out facial expression. I could tell all in his demeanor that he was nervous about being a dad but he just had to suffer the consequences of having unprotected sex.

"I'm not ready to be a fucking daddy, man and you know that. I'm still young and trying to figure out life."

"And what about Alana? She 18, Travis. She just started living her life, you gotta few years on her ass. Just stick by her side and ya'll figure this out together." I watched as he pulled out a blunt and lit it.

"Thanks, bro I really needed that talk because I was most definitely bout to leave the country on her ass," he joked blowing smoke from his mouth. He started to laugh but immediately got choked up. That's what his ass get for playing so much. He passed me the blunt and I took a few puffs from it before handing it back to him. I felt my high kick in and decided to lay back on the couch.