+24

(note: i know i'm kinda gonna go against the plot but who doesn't like a doctor mom to the rescue?)

"(Y/n), are you sure you'll be fine?" Karma ran up to you and you nodded. "Yeah, why?" You smiled. His face was not only in worry but also in confusion.

'How could she feel okay after everything?' Karma thought, nodding at you and smiling weakly.

All of you reached the staircase to the top floor.

"Everyone, I start to understand one thing about his mastermind above us. He used wrong killing methods." Koro-sensei said, "Neither surveillance nor guarding is a job of an assassin. It would've been scary is they have fully utilized their potentials."

Karasuma realized that as well and started to assign roles, you on the other hand, was slowly getting tired.

You were about to walk over to Karma whose talking to Nagisa. Your vision was a little blurry so you bumped onto Terasaka.

You looked up to see him sweating, "Eh? Why are you sweating? It's like 18 degrees here." You asked him and held his arm. "You're burning up, has the virus-- "

You said and he covered your mouth. "Be quiet! My body is strong, just let it be and it will recover on its own." He whisper shouted.

"That's absurd! No matter how strong you are, the virus destroys all cells in your body within 2 hours. You should stay he--"

"Karasuma-sensei got paralyzed because of me.. Prior to that, I almost killed all of our classmates. I can't fall at this point and trouble everyone again." Terasaka said, "Let's go." Karasuma ran up the stairs and you all followed.
~
All of you reached the top floor and saw a man infront of the monitors but you can't see his face.

Karasuma signalled all of you to pass so you all quietly dashed in the room and went close to the man.

You observed a suitcase with a bomb attached to it. 'the antidotes should be there.' you thought.

Everyone went to position, Karasuma-sensei almost fired the gun but..

"Itchy, the thought of it makes me itchy.. Perhaps it's due to the reason that the wound is exposed to air. This makes my skin sensitive." The man said as you all gasped.

He threw several remote controls for the bomb and you all looked at it in horror. "Haven't I told you? I was planning to kill that mach 20 octopus and all of you. To remedy his speed, I have even prepared spare controllers. To the extent that even if I were to fall, I'll still be able to push the button"

'I've heard this voice before... But this time, it's more sinister.' You thought as your heart started pounding in fear and nervousness. "Out of the people who I couldn't reach, other than the three assassins there is one more person. An insider who vanished with the secret assassins' fund from the Ministry of defence." Karasuma said as the man stood up and shocked all of you.

"What are you trying to do? Takaoka!?" Karasuma said pointing the gun to Takaoka.

~

"What a bunch of brats. Visiting your beloved teacher through the back door. I don't remember teaching all of you to be this disrespectful. I have no choice then, I'll have to give you some tutorial classes."

"Takaoka......sensei" Nagisa muttered, "Let's head to the roof then. I prepared a welcome party for my lovely students. So follow me, will you? After all, this class can survive until now due to my kindness."
~~

"You actually hired assassins and used the virus to threaten the students. Are you insane?!" Karasuma angrily asked the psychopath. "I'm perfectly fine! This is my plan to save the earth. If only you brought the two students along with the bounty my assassination plan would have been successfully completed. In my plan... Is that girl's name Kayano? I need that girl, I will throw her down in my bathtub full of explosives to kill Koro-sensei, I need her to get in with the bounty and I will bury them alive in Cement. For that octopus to return to his original form without touching the explosives. He will have to blast everything including his beloved student."