+24

All of you started walking up the stairs again. Walking beside Karma, he keeps on stealing glances of your body. You notice it quite often but you ignore it.

You chuckled, "why?" Karma asked. "Oh maybe cause you keep on staring at my body." You said looking at him as he blushed slightly.

"No! I was just thinking if you ever feel cold because of what you're wearing." He said and shoved his hands in his pocket.

"Yeah yeah~... But what if I do feel cold?"

"Well sucks on you cause you picked that outfit." He said blankly making you pout. "Aren't you gonna give me your jacket?" You cooed. He just shrugged while smirking making you groan playfully. Karma just laughed at you.

You feel your phone vibrate and you took it out.

"Everyone, the terrace is just upstairs." Ritsu said.

"That's the bar." Hayami said. "That's the problematic floor."

"yup! It's a flight of stairs that leads to the VIP floor of this lounge. It's located deep inside the building. The backdoor is locked, the only way to open it is to come in through the lounge." Ritsu stated. "We'll have to be pragmatic from now on."

"We stand out too much," Isogai said to Karasuma sensei.

"You all should hide here with Karasuma-sensei." You said, as they all looked at you. "We'll sneak into the lounge and unlock the back door." Megu said.

"Girls give off less suspicions. It's better for us to go in there." You continued, "No, it's too dangerous." Karasuma denied the plan,

"Isn't (Y/n) with them? What's there to worry about?" Sosuke said and you agreed.

"(Y/n)-san... You're a girl, and in that case." Karma said, and looked at Nagisa.

"Eh?"
~~
"Is Nagisa done?"

"Nope, not yet."

"Is someone even helping him put on the disguise?"

"No, he's a dude."

"(Y/n)-san~ take this." Karma approached you, he's giving you his black jacket as you looked at him questionably.

"Why? You suddenly care now?" You teased and he just rubbed the back of his head. "You're a girl, men can hit on you whether you like it or not." He explained. "Well I don't like it when that happens so put it on!" He chocked out and shoved the jacket in your face.

"Do you get jealous when people hit on me?" You smirked and he blushed. "I don't know, maybe. Just put in on!"

"Okay okay~!" You laughed at him and he just ruffled your hair.

You put the jacket on and all girls soon headed to the bar.

"Nagisa, quick just go in front!" Yada pulled his wrist. "Why me?... What have I done in my past life to deserve this? Why am I here?" Nagisa said blushing.

You can't help but chuckled devilishly and look at the 'genderbent' Nagisa Shiota.

You all walked to the where the back door is supposed to be unlocked until someone asked out Nagisa.

"Excuse me."  A boy with a blushed face asked Nagisa out for a drink. You glared at him for disturbing the smooth flow of the plan. "Nagisa-kun, why don't you accept his offer?" Megu insisted

"Don't be suspicious, we'll help you don't worry."

Both of them walked to a table and you all continued walking and heading upstairs.