+19

It's been a few days since the incident, and Karma has been moved to a normal hospital room. His parents are currently on their way home but Karma doesn't know that.

You on the other hand, were just at school. Looking at Karma's seat every minute or two. You miss him, no matter how annoying or irritating he may be.

Soon enough, you faced the front as Bitch-sensei was just teaching English.

How about I bring him food today? Hospital food tastes bad anyways.

An idea popped in your head, as you smiled slightly. It's been almost 4 days ever since you visited him.
~~

Dismissal time came as you rushed home, and prepared food. Trying your best to remember his favorite food.

You shrugged, "Ah whatever, I'll just make him side dishes from Korea. He'll have a semi-trip to Seoul once he tastes these." You smiled and started with making the side dishes.
~~

-with karma-

Karma's parents arrived at the hospital, rushing into the counter. "Where is Karma Akabane's room?" Yuri (Karma's mom) said,

"Room 1006, it's over the other building." The nurse said, and they thanked the employee. They were running to their son, checked every room's label.

Until they reached 1006. They barged in the room to see Karma shirtless as he was putting on a change of Hospital Clothes.

This act startled Karma as he flinched. "Mom, dad! Why are you here?"

"We just found out so of course we had to come and see you." Hoshi (karma's dad) said, earning a nod from Karma. "Honey are you alright now? How's the gun shot? Does it still hurt?" Yuri caressed Karma's cheek, seeing his parents concerned for him is a weird sight.

"I'm fine, the gun shot wound is okay now. As long as I rest until next week I'll be fine." The younger redhead smiled, as his father was also a redhead.

"I'm glad... Rest well okay?" Yuri said, as Karma smiled warmly. "Okay mom." he replied.
~~

You finished up as you put every side dish in a Tupperware. You tasted every single one and surprisingly, they were actually great.

"Wow, I'm great at cooking today."

You smiled and lovingly packaged all of them.
~~

Karma's parents were outside as they were about to talk about something. Karma, on the other hand, wanted to take a walk around the Hospital Playground. It was more beautiful at night as pretty lights were displayed along the trees.

He slowly stood up and took the IV stand with him. Walking slowly, he was holding his wound on the back.

Struggling slightly to open the door, he cracked a small gap, revealing two of his parents' workers chatting with each other.

"I kind of pity Mr. and Mrs. Akabane's son."

"Yeah, they barely spend time with him."

"Does the boy know that they only came home because something in the company went wrong?"

"I don't think so.. But if he finds out that they didn't come home for him, it'll surely be the end for Yuri and Hoshi."

"They only found out when they ran into us."

"Yeah... Oh the company texted us, let's go."

As they left. His eyes widened, 'they... They didn't come home for me?'

Tears were forming but he wiped it harshly. He would like to hear his parents' story first before he storms off.