xxxi. i will ruin you

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

sloane walked into town going to the only hotel there was close enough. she walked into the hotel and to the desk

"hi my name is sloane parker. my mom and i are staying here and i lost my room key last night and was wondering if i could find the room and get a replacement key?" sloane said sweetly.

"i'm not really supposed to give out room numbers when there's no confirmation." the receptionist said quietly.

"i understand it's just that i was honestly really drunk and had a one night stand and lost it and i'm just embarrassed."

"oh girl. i totally understand. here lemme get you the number and key." she said typing away. "the room number is 247 and here's the key."

"girl you're the best" she said blowing a kiss.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

sloane had always been a pretty good liar and it was easy when she could use relatability. she stepped in the elevator and pressed floor number 3 and walked out taking off the rings on her fingers and putting them in her pocket. she reached the door looking at the number 247, she took a quick breath knowing that jaden could easily kill her with his words. she slid the key card into the slot opening the door.

"mrs.parker, your back already?" jaden said sitting up. "sloane?" he said his face bruised he'd definitely had rocked his shit.

"what did i tell you about touching my boyfriend?" sloane said standing by the bed jaden was laying on.

"your boyfriend is a psychopath he came after me." jaden said trying to defend himself.

"well you fucking deserve it you're a rapist asshole." sloane said stepping closer to the boy.

"call me that one more time." jaden said angerly.

"you'll do what? rape me again," she said grabbing his neck and pushing him down. his neck was already bruising from jj's grasp so she knew it would hurt him greatly. she leaned down so her face was inches away from his.

"touch jj again and i will destroy your life jaden. i never pressed charges against you but i did a sexual assault kit at the hospital after you raped me. and i will keep it until i decide to ruin your life like you did mine. don't ever come to the outer banks again or i will press charges and post that shit so that your so-called 'boys' can see the type of guy you are." sloane said as she punched his chest. he winced in pain as he curled over. she punched him in the face twice to make sure he knew she was serious. she walked out of the hotel room feeling like the world around her could be conquered by her and her only.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

she drove home her blood boiling as she parked in the driveway. john b ran out looking at the girl, nothing on her was bleeding or bruised he enveloped her into a hug.

"are you hurt?"

"no jb. i'm fine. where's jj?" sloane asked.

"in your room, we tried to get him to sleep but he wouldn't tell he knew you were safe." john b said as he followed her into the house.

"hi baby, how are you?" she said opening the door as jj whipped his head around.

"are you okay? did he touch you? cause i swear to god i will kill him this time." jj said examining all of the girl's body.

"no jj he didnt get the chance." sloane said smirking.

"that's my girl." jj said as he kissed her softly.

"hey guys were gonna go home. if you guys need anything call okay?" sarah said grabbing john b's arm.

"yeah of course. thank you guys for all your help." sloane said hugging sarah.

"baby?" sloane said as sarah and john b left. he hummed as he squeezed her closer to him. "why would you go after him? without me?" sloane said rubbing her thumb against his bruises as he flinched slightly.

"seeing his face and knowing that he hurt you the way that he did. i couldn't let him leave here without at least leaving my mark." jj said scared that sloane would be mad.

"i love you." sloane said placing a soft kiss on each of his cuts and bruises.

"you do?"

"of course i do my love." sloane said grabbing his face.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

A/N!

9K? 9K? BRUH WHAT
I LOVE YOU ALL
THANK YOU
ALSO SLOANE
IS A QUEEN

XOXO LIL