lets just ponder!

lets just introspect honestly and deeply about how much we lie to ourselves or to what extent blindfolded we are ! growing older and older, i personally have realized that we live in such a made up world: a place where we aren't staying neutral and perfect but sadly either happy or sad or extremes of one ! 

have you ever in a lifetime thought that there are ample of jobs in the world ! some are that of bank governors, some of sweepers, and policemen, businessmen ! why is a sweeper a sweeper and a governor a governor ? now you might say that both these people had different education or maybe variable passion to get educated enough to become successful. oh ! wait stop pondering about profession ! lets first discuss this bulky word: success! what you call it ? like your own definition of it would be what ? umm  imagine if you become a restaurant manager, employees working under you consider you successful but what about the owner ? he/she may consider you unsuccessful ! and now lets get back to profession ladies and gentlemen ! and think with your eyes closed, sweepers would never want to be sweepers ! but if no one would want to be sweepers, who would do the cleaning ?  no one ? but do you think governors don't know how to hold a mop? they do right? lets touch the roots. for someone to be happy someone else will sell balloons at the traffic lights ! for someone's utensils to be clean someone else will have to clean the dirt ! for someone to be rich someone has to be poor ! because we compare to something right !why though isn't there a possibility of all having the same money ?? why does talent have to always go with money ? example: a baker bakes well, its the talent but then it all has to be dealt with selling it out ! why?

coming back to professionalism now ! what do you think that the sweeper never wanted to study? or even if he did ! what came in ? absence of brain?  i guess, well every human has one and lets assume the sweeper wanted to use it as well. then what was the issue ? nothing but money was ! we are in the 21st century but haven't still gotten rid of inequality ! we are born unequal ! alllll of us ! born on different lands, countries with different rules and rights; some very liberal some communists and some democratic. the race of inequality starts at the very beginning of birth ! the moment we fly to other country, other rules imply on us ! why aren't we the same human anymore ? aliens we become ! but WHY? cant we take birth as all equal? all be on same pace ? wouldn't that be a fair race towards being a sweeper or a governor ?

give it a thought guys ! at least one deep thought!