Chapter 77 - Now or Never

Start from the beginning

You and AJ walked over to the walker and start cutting it open. Soon, Clem and Louis walks over to you.

Louis: Oh, God no. Please tell me we're not doing what I think we're doing?

Clementine: Well, that depends on what you think we are doing?

She grabs a handful of guts.

Louis: Oh, God! We are!

Y/N: Eh, you'll get use to it.

Your four get all good and covered.

Louis: You know, if we all live. You guys owe me a new trench coat.

Y/N: What? You don't like walker guts? It's the new trend.

Louis: I hope it's not the new trend because of the smell.

Clementine: The walkers are here.

AJ: We gonna do it?

Y/N: Hell yes. We are.

Timeskip to when everyone gets inside the boat.

Clementine: Alright, we made it. All we have to do is place the bomb and save our friends.

Louis: That's easier said then done.

Y/N: With that attitude it is. Come on! We got this!

Clementine: Minnie told us they didn't hurt anyone. Let's hope she's telling the truth.

Y/N: Well, they did shoot Omar in the leg.

Clementine: Yeah, they did. Let's hope that's all they did. We should be fine as long as we keep our heads down and look out for guards.

You three nod.

Clementine: Good. Y/N, come and scout with me.

You sneaks out and you follow close behind her. A guard runs out of the door and you both quickly hid. He reloads his gun and runs out another door. You signal AJ and Louis and go through the door that the guard just went through.

Just as you all went through the door another appears, you quickly hid, but he see one of y'all.

???: Hey! I saw you, come on out!

He starts walking over towards you. Soon as he gets near, you slammed him against wall. Clementine runs out of cover and grabs his gun. She slams it over his head and knocks him out.

Louis: Goddamn. I'm glad I'm on your guys side.

You looked over and see a bunch of dials.

Y/N: Is this the boiler? It looks like it.

Clementine: Yeah, I think so.

AJ: But there's too much stuff here.

Clementine: Guess we'll just have to find another way in.

You four walked around the corner and went through another door. There was another guard posted up, shooting into the herd. You slowly crept up behind him and nodded at Clementine. She shoots an arrow at his leg, he cries in pain as you grabbed his gun and slam it into the side of his head. You found the boiler and Louis planted the bomb inside.

Clementine: There you go Mitch's Masterpiece.

Louis: We all love and support you.

Y/N: Cause 'em hell. Enjoy your revenge, buddy.

You four then ascending some stairs and you see Minnie talking to someone.

Minnie: Listen, Dorian, do you see my little brother out there? He has a scarred face, and he---

Dorian: Goddamn it, Minerva! How many times do Lilly and I gotta tell you! You're family is the Delta, and there is no room for anyone else. Keep bring this up and Lilly'll have to show you the consequence, understand?

Minnie: Yes, ma'am. Sorry.

She walks away and you four exposed yourself. Clementine draws her bow at Minnie.

Minnie: Oh, not you. Get the fuck out! If you got Tenn caught up in the mess, I'll--

Clementine: He's fine, and he wanted me to tell you that he forgives you.

Minnie: I... shit...

She lowers her crossbow.

Minnie: If I help you get everyone out, then will you take my brother and get him somewhere safe?

You both nodded.

Clementine: We don't have a lot of time.

Aasim: Clementine?

Omar: Y/N? Holy fuck!

Y/N: Are you guys okay?

Omar: We... fuck... yeah we're all good, but check on Violet, she needs to know that you guys are here.

Minnie: I'll get her door.

She opens it.

Minnie: You need to hurry up. Dorian will be back soon.

You both nodded and went into Violet's cell. She was in the corner, turned around and hugging her legs. You knelt down and reached out for her shoulder, but you see Clem fall onto the ground, clutching the back of her head. Your blood boils as you turned around.

Y/N: You bitch!

You charged at her, but your face is met with the butt of her crossbow sending you to the ground as well. You see her force AJ and Louis into another cell before you blackout.