Chapter 59 - What Now?

Everyone stares at Marlon's lifeless body on the ground, blood pouring out of his forehead.

Louis: Oh, my God!

Ruby: We... we can get medicine... from the nurse's office!

Mitch: No! He's dead! The kid blew his goddamn brains out!

Louis looks at AJ.

Louis: You... you shot him. He's dead. He's never coming back... You're a murderer!

He turns to you and Clem.

Louis: What the fuck did you two teach this kid?!

Everyone starts walking towards AJ. Violet gets in between them and pulls out her cleaver.

Violet: Back off! All of you!

Louis: It was under control! He dropped the gun! We talked him down! Then he murdered him like it was fucking nothing!

Violet: Take AJ, go inside.

You and Clem walked over to him and she grabs his arm.

Clementine: Come on, let's go.

Louis: Oh, yeah, my bad! Let's just let them go to the dorms! What if we do something this kid doesn't like? Am I gonna expect a bullet, too?

Violet: That's not what happened.

Louis: What? It's exactly what happened!

Y/N: Hello? Marlon tried to kill us! He trapped Clem in the basement with walker!

Louis: AJ pulled the gun first!

Violet: We get it, Louis. Just back off.

Louis: Back off?! Seriously?!

Y/N: Let's go.

You three walked towards the dorms, but Mitch gets in front of you.

Mitch: He saved you all from that car wreck and you repay him by murdering him?!

Y/N: Back up, Mitch.

AJ: Get back.

Mitch: Or what?

He pulls out a knife and points it at Clem.

Mitch: Is he gonna shoot me, too?

Y/N: Don't fucking point that at her!

You grabbed his arm and snatched the knife from his hands. You then toss the knife aside.

Y/N: You don't point nothing dangerous at her.

Mitch: Fuck all of you.

You walks over to the rest of the group and you three walk into the dorms and go into your room.

-------------------

You opened your eyes and it's morning. You turn to your right and you see Clem still asleep with her arms wrapped around you. You tried getting out of her grasp, but she just holds you tighter. You accepted defeat and lied back down.

You then hear your door open and you see AJ walk in with something in his hands.

Y/N: Whatcha got there, kiddo?

AJ: Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. But it's some coffee. I didn't steal it, Tenn said I could have it. 

Y/N: Man, I haven't had that in ages.

He pours it into the heater along with water and turns it on.

AJ: Can we... talk about last night?