Chapter Forty-Six

Börja om från början

"I'm fine. Michael, I want a divorce, and I don't care if you want it. It'll make me happier" Freddy said.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"I got full custody of Lucky, and this is my house, so pack your things and leave" He said.

"Freddy! You can't do this!" I said.

"Oh I can. I got full custody of Lucky a long time ago. She's all I need. Go live with Isaac and never contact me again" He said.

"But that's not fair!" I cried.

"OH IT IS FAIR BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I CAN DO! YOU NEVER MADE ME HAPPY! YOU TRY TO HID EVERYTHING! YOU'VE CHEATED ON ME MORE TIMES THEN I HAVE ON YOU. AND YES. I GO THROUGH YOUR PHONE EVERY TIME I GET THE CHANCE TO! BUT I NEVER SAY ANYTHING! BECAUSE I'M NOT LIKE YOU WHERE IF I EVEN TEXT A GIRL YOU GET MAD! SO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" He yelled violately. (Idk how to spell it)

So I went to our bedroom and gathered everything. Lucky was next to Freddy, hugging his leg.

"I don't wanna talk to him" She cried at Freddy.

"Alright" Freddy looked up at me. With a cross face.

"Come on sweetheart" Freddy picked her up, and Lucky turned her head to me.

"Why? I'm ashamed of you" She said. I just ignored her while I went out the door. Isaac was already parked in the front, and I felt every fear leave once I got close to him.

Freddy's P.O.V

He didn't even care. He wanted to be with Isaac. And I feel so...pained in the chest. Like, actual pain.

"I'll never be like that" Lucky told me, burying her head into my neck.

"I know. Now, you need to get to bed" I said tickling her. She laughed hard, and I smiled.

"Do you want to stay single?" Lucifer asked me.

"Um, I really don't wanna be in another relationship, so yeah" I said.

"Take Lucky to bed. She won't wanna hear this part" She said quietly. I took Lucky to bed, and went back to the demon.

"Ok" I said.

"Freddy, I hope you know that you can't lie to me. You need to go back to the hospital. Your hurt. Not like, heartbroken, but actually hurt" She said.

"I know. But, I can't. I have work and Lucky to take care of now. I don't have the time" I said.

"I want to help you love. I really do. But, your getting worse" She said.

"I'll be fine. I promise" I said, and she hugged me lightly.

Five months later

"Dad. What's wrong?" Lucky asked me when I was sitting on the couch, covering my face with my hands while my elbows were on my knees.

"Nothing sweetie. Go back to bed" I said.

"Dad? Do you miss him? Is that why your ill?" She asked me.

"How did you know?" I asked her.

"I sensed it" She said. Smart.

"I honesty don't miss him. I now know that he didn't care. He made his choice and I made mine. Why do you ask? Do you miss him?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"I just want you to be happy. I want you to be ok. I don't want to lose you and stay with him" Lucky said, slowly starting to cry.

"Oh come here little one" I said, and she ran to me and hopped on my lap.

"Don't cry. Its ok" I said, wiping her tears away.

"But I want you to be fine" She sobbed.

"I am fine. I'm talking, I'm walking. What else more is there? I promise I'll always be with you" I said, and she hugged me tightly.

Little did I know that was a lie I had just told.

Mike's P.O.V

I had gotten D.N.A tests, and it was Freddy's child. Isaac was a little rude about it though.

"How is it his kid?!" He asked.

"Ee! I'm going to tell him! Come!" I told Isaac, and made him take me to Freddy's house. But before we even entered the house, we heard crashing.

"DAD!" Someone screamed in fear. I quickly opened the door, and Lucky was crying by a unconscious Freddy.

"What happened?!" I asked Lucky, running over there.

"Papa?" She asked.

"Yes yes I'm here" I said, looking at Freddy. His skin was pale, and he looked very very very sick.

"What happened?" I asked Lucky again.

"We were just watching a movie in his room, and he said he was doing to get a drink. But I heard crashing and ran down, seeing him fall" She cried.

"Lucifer!" I said in my mind.

"What do you want Mike?" She sounded annoyed.

"First off, I just found out this is Freddy's kid. So lay off me. And second, Freddy's unconscious in the kitchen and he won't wake up" I said. And Lucifer appeared.

"Call his mother. Call everyone. I'll take him to the hospital" She said, and disappeared with Freddy.

"Come" I took Lucky in my arms, and called everyone. At first, they all gave me a five minutes lecture about cheating on Freddy, but let it go when I said it was his kid.

"Is he ok?!" Alexis asked me, when she arrived at the hospital with me, Lucifer and Lucky. Lucky just cried on me, not even looking up.

"I hope" I said, and Terra growled. At me, I'm not sure.

"He cut himself didn't he?" She asked.

"No. There wasn't a single cut on his body" Lucifer said.

"Then what happened?!" BlackStar asked. Lucifer took a shaky breath, and it was clear she knew what.

"What happened?!" We asked her.

"Get the kids out of the room" She said, and Dizzy leave every kid to the playroom. And Lucifer had blood tears falling down her face.

"He...Freddy is less lucky to survive this time. I recognize this. Its how my older cousin died. He told me he was in pain. Not heartbroken. Actual pain. And I'm afraid I'm not powerful enough to heal him. If I try, then he'll go back to this state" She said. Alexis fell to her knees, crying.

"And I really don't think Hades will do me a favor" Lucifer started crying, and Foxy went to her.

"Its alright. Its not your fault you can't heal him" He said.

"Foxy, I was going to tell you sooner. But, I was stuck taking care of Freddy. Nero, she was sent to the hospital a week ago. And she...she died of taking a hit to the head" She said. Foxy's arms dropped from hugging her. Bonnie gently took Foxy's arm, helping him up.

We waited for what seemed like hours. And then the nurse came, tears falling down her face.

"What is it Kit?" Marionette asked her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But, there's nothing we can do. He...I'm very deeply sorry" Kit said.

"He's-?" I asked me.

"Mhm" Kit said weakly. I fell crying. Marionette ran to Kit, crying.

"Its ok little bro. Its ok. I'm here. Kit's here" Kit said softly. I just realized she was a demon. How are they related?

"He can't. HE CAN'T! NOT MY ONLY SON!" Alexis sobbed.

"What's wrong?" A man with brown hair came into the waiting room with us, and Freddy's family gasped.

"D-dad?!"

Ooooh. I wonder what happens. 😏. Hello blooming readers! It is I! I hope you really enjoyed this story. Keep blooming and reading! Have a good day!