★AKASHI SEIJURO (SPECIAL ♥)

Start from the beginning

"Where are we going?" I asked after we stopped to a park. She looked at me and then grinned.

"Uhm.. I just want to buy Akashi a gift but I don't know what soooo. Can I ask for your help?" She asked.

I sighed and palmed my face. Seriously?! She pulled me from Akashi's mansion away to this park just to ask for a gift suggestion?! Goodness.

"Ugh. Let's go." I groaned and then I now, was the one who pulled her.

-

After 654 321 steps, we finally stopped at a store. At last! God. I'm so unfortunate that I was the one who had been pulled by [Name] to buy a gift for Akashi. -.- My legs hurt.

"Hey hey Azri! Do you think Akashi will like this?" She asked, while holding a shirt with 'I am absolute' design. Oh. Nice.

I grinned and nodded. "Yep. It suits him." I said. She giggled and went to the counter. While waiting, I decided to walk around the store.

I stopped when something caught my eyes. It's a stuffed lion. Aww so cute!

The lion is holding a red scissors! Then there's something below that a note can be put! I smiled remembering the redhead. I mean seriously, Akashi is like a fierce lion who always carry scissors with him. I don't know why though. Is that for self-defense?

Deciding to buy it, I grabbed it from the stall and went to the counter. [Name] was done by the time I got to the counter. She asked me why I have a stuffed lion and I told her, I'll give this to Seijuro.

"Ah ma'am! It's your lucky day! Since this stuffed toy is the last stock that we have, we'll sell this to you with 50% discount!" The lady on the counter said.

Oh sheyat. I grinned and patted myself mentally. This is a nice day.

-

While walking, [Name]'s phone suddenly rang. She excused herself and walked few steps away from me. It seems important. Shrugging, I looked at the sky. I wonder.. Who will remember my birthday? Not that I'm demanding for them to remember. But it really feel nice to know that someone will remember and greet me.

I guess my own friends forgot. They aren't greeting me since this morning. Even [Name] seemed to forgot it. Only my parents and my sister remembered. And probably my friends from facebook. -.- I'll probably receive lots of.. Notifications again.

"Hey Azri! Come on. Let's head back to Akashi's mansion!" [Name] said and pulled me, again, back to Akashi's mansion.

-

When we arrived, it's already six in the evening. And what intrigued me is that the lights are off. Why the hell? I thought Akashi will have a party? What what?

[Name] pulled me inside, she didn't say anything though. Well this is suspicious.

We continued walking until both of us can't see anything. I mean me, because by the time we stopped, I felt [Name]'s grip loosened and then I really can't feel her now. Oh my God. Is this the new modus now?! Does someone wants to kill me now? Oh come on! Not on my birthday! So if I was killed, what will they write on my grave?

Azri [insert whatever surname XD]

Born: December 20, 1998
Died: December 20, 2014

?!! Nope nope. I don't like it.

But then, my thoughts broke when the lights turned on and people.. As in PEOPLE greeted..