☆Kuroko Tetsuya 7

~Adore you

©Miley Cyrus for the song (and title)

I love this song requested by @GrayLuCelestIce hope u enjoy dearyy ~ c:

Beware of cliche stuffs and uhm. Cliche stuffs. XD

☆☆☆

♪ Baby, baby, are you listening?
Wondering where you've been all my life

One thing you didn't believe before was, happy ever after. Who would've believe this stupid phrase if even your own parents didn't prove it? Your parents separated when you were eight, and up until now that you're sixteen they still aren't back together. Not that you're still hoping, but who knows?

That made you a person who does not believe in fairytales, happy endings, and happy ever afters. That these things only happen in movies and fictions.

I just started living
Oh, baby, are you listening?

You were scared, but nothing is worthy if you won't try right? Failing is a factor, pain is another factor of falling in love. It's inevitable. No one can avoid it. You made yourself ready for these factors, and now that you are..

You already found a man your heart will love for eternity.

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

He caught your attention, he caught your interest, you saw him. The way he talks, the way he walk, the way he play basketball, the way he cares for his teammates and friends, the way he cherish his family, everything. You saw these traits of his and fell in love.

He was your inspiration.

Baby, can you hear me?
When I'm crying out for you
I'm scared oh, so scared

"[Name]-san, I like you." He bluntly said as he stare at your [color] orbs. You were stunned at his sudden confession, you wanted to say something but due to astonishment, nothing came out from your lips.

Kuroko pursed his lips into a thin line and then a small sigh escape his mouth. "I won't force you to answer right awa-"

But when you're near me
I feel like I'm standing with an army
Of men armed with weapons, hey, oh

"No. I love you too, baka." You said and smiled at him. Kuroko gave out a small chuckle and his head rested on your shoulder. His hand caught your own and he squeezed it gently.

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

"Why.. Why me?" You asked as you stare into his teal colored orbs. Kuroko remained silent for a few seconds before smiling and ruffling your [color] hair.

"Do I need a reason to love you?"

I love lying next to you
I could do this for eternity
You and me-we're meant to be
In holy matrimony
God knew exactly what he was doing
When he led me to you

Your relationship with Kuroko is going stronger and stronger as the both of you grow. Now that you boh were working now, we could say that your relationship was strong enough to prove everyone that there is this what they call 'forever'.

"[Name]-san?" You snapped out of your trance when Kuroko called you. Blinking twice, you looked at him and gave out a small smile. "Yes?" You asked.

Kuroko smiled and shook his head. "Nothing, I thought you're dozing off." He chuckled. You pouted. "I'm sleeping with my eyes wide open?" You asked which made Kuroko chuckle and pulled you for a hug.

Sweet?

Yeah. Kuroko was like this. He learnt how to express his feelings and emotions right, and you find it so cute. He's always sweet to you, actually he didn't forget even a single day without him hugging nor kissing you.

"[Name]-san.. Can I ask you something very important?"

You slightly pulled away and gave him a confused look. "Heh?" You reacted. He smiled and pulled something from his pocket.

And my, my. It stunned you to see what he was holding.

A ring.

Inside.

A box.

You looked at him with widened eyes. "W-what..."

Kuroko smiled and held your hand. "[Name]-san.. Ah wait.. Hm. [Last Name], [Name].. If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing? Will you marry me [Name]-san?" He asked as he kneel down in front of you.

When you say you love me
Know I love you more (I love you more)
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

Tears fell from your eyes as you gave Kuroko a heart whelming smile and nod. "Y-yes. Yes.. Yes! Yes of course Tetsu!" You exclaimed and pulled him to stand up.

Kuroko gave out his most, as in most, wide smile that he could muster and joy overwhelmed him as he wrap his arms around you. "Thank you.. Thank you [Name]-san.." He whispered.

He slid the ring to your finger and kissed your fist. "I love you so much [Name]..." He said. Wait.

Did he just drop the honorifics?

You chuckled and cupped both of his cheeks and pulled him closer to your face. "Know that I love you more." You mumbled and pressed your lips to his.

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

If nothing lasts forever, then will you be my nothing?

★★★

You know... I just realized it just now. If you keep on believing that nothing lasts forever, then that is a reason to prove that no one can last with you.

Hahaha i'm being deep but yes. I think i'll believe in forever now (:

Ughhhh i cant stand the heattttt ;u;

Okbye XD

04.13.15