Chapter 63 | Big News pt.1

I came home exhausted from a long day leaning at the hospital. I was so happy when I finished school and got my degree, but then hated the long hours at the hospital with Melissa. "Rough day?" Theo asks as I plop down on the couch. "Yes, today she made me write a five page essay about what she has taught me up to this point." I close my eyes as he goes to the fridge getting me water. "Go take a nap then. I know the whole pack is coming over later for your birthday." I groan not wanting them to come over. "Baby, go take a nap." He pulls me up and I walk upstairs doing to my room getting undressed falling asleep. For awhile me and Theo lived in a studio apartment close to UCLA when I was going there. That was until graduation last year, my gift from dad was him buying me a house that had 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. I didn't know he had recently won the lottery back home, so with at money he bought me a house, himself a new car, and took a vacation to Barbados.

"Bella, Isabella, everyone is on their way." Theo taps on me waking me up adding small kisses. "Can we just tell them never mind? I would rather spend time with just you in bed." I say not meaning what he thought. "Oh yeah, in bed with or without clothes." He smirks kissing my neck. "Theo, I didn't mean it like that." I giggle as he starts to tickle me. "Aww, I was looking forward to that." He pouts as I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down. "Just kiss me." I shut him up with a kiss pulling myself up. Theo quickly got rid of his shirt and stripped down to his boxers. I reached behind and unhooked my bra before throwing it somewhere, Theo looked up hazily and groaned, sending vibrations through my body. "Jesus." He moaned sitting up to admire my chest. "Theo, please." I panted. He hummed against my body and peppered kisses in a trail down my body. "Got it birthday girl."

I rolled over to my front and looked up at him

I rolled over to my front and looked up at him. I leaned in and captured his lips in a slow, sensual kiss. He brought his hand to my cheek and caressed it gently."I told you I love you right?" He kisses my nose. "Yes, you have and I love you too." I get out of bed getting dressed as the doorbell rang. "Happy 22nd Birthday!" Malia and Lydia yell as I open the door to see them holding a cake. "Thank you girls. The guys still haven't got here yet." I let them in and they put the cake on the table. "That's because they are at the store getting food to cook out back while we party out back in the pool." Lydia does a little shimmy up the stairs with Malia following to go change into their swimsuits. "I guess we should go change too."

"