"You have my father's number." I remind her.

"Yeah what good would that be if my phone is off"she replied sounding as annoyed as she looked

"Don't you know his number of by heart?"I ask knowing the answer already.

Cindy looks at me blankly and ask slowly as if I was stupid, "Why would I know your dad's number of by heart"

'Because of times like this' I wanted to snap but I knew it wasn't her fault. It was mine. I should known my parents number by heart. I also should known better than to forget my phone in another country.

"Don't tell my parent about this"

This made me look so irresponsible and the last thing I want is for them to put in back in that net and never let me go.

She just looked at me like she wanted to slap me. I would let her too because I wanted to slap myself too.

I was tired and grumpy. Not to mention hungry and sleepy. So I was not nice Lily right then.

My eyes caught the bus stop sign and I knew what we had to do.

"We have to take the bus"I told her.

We turn to the bus stop again and wince when we saw the line. It was a long line. Meaning the seats were going to be taken real quick.

Cindy looked at the blanket I had in my hands then back and the bus stop.

"I got an idea"she said making me look at her nervously. "Follow me"

I did reluctantly. Apparently I was moving too slow because she grabbed my arms and dragged me to the nearest rest room.

Her idea sucked but it was the next best thing. I got the seat I wanted but I also had to something really bad. If I wasn't as tired as I was, I would have probably felt guilty.

"Excuse me, pregnant woman coming through!"Cindy shouted making way for us to move to the back afront of the line.

I could hear Cindy apologising and letting people she's with me. Somehow we made it to the front of the bus. We managed to afford two tickets for a bus ride to redwood.

I sigh with pleasure as I sat in my seat.

There was a woman staring at us. At first we thought we caught on to us but when she started to ask about the baby, we relaxed.

"So when is the baby due?"she asked us.

"July"I said.

At the same time Cindy says "December"

The woman frowns and looks between us. I could see Cindy looking at me from the corner of her eyes. She pinched me and I pinched her back.

"Sorry I thought you asked when the child was conceived. The baby will be born by the end of July"Cindy says sweetly.

The woman then smiles.

"First baby?"

She was sweet but all I wanted her to do was shut up. I didn't want to talk. I was tired of talking. I wanted to put my head on Cindy's shoulder and try to fall asleep.

"Yes"I replied.

I quickly closed my eyes so she would get my point and stop talking to me. I leaned back and rested my head on Cindy's shoulder. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. I could hear the talks between people on the bus and between the woman and Cindy but I didn't care.

------------

We walked from the bus stop to my parents house. This was a long distance but I had a little power nap on the bus ride so I was ready.