work

You wake up in jungkooks bed the next morning. You smell food
So you walk towards the kitchen to see whats happening. And you see jungkook making you a big breakfast.
"Goodmorning gorgeous"
He says with a smile
"Let's work on the song today"
You reply
"Ahhh yeah i forgot"
Jungkook says.

Its now later at night and you guys have been working all day. You guys just can't stop looking at each other. Jungkook got kinda touchy after this day. You let him know that its ok. You love the way he touches you
And the way he makes you feel
Jungkook gives you a long
Look. And you both know what
Going to happen.
He slowly goes in for a kiss
And you feel his soft gentle lips approach yours. He than slowly puts his tongue in your mouth. It feels so good it feels like you're flying. His head slowly goes down to your neck. You can feel that he is leaving marks all over you neck. You start to feel wet down there.
He keeps going down your body

You where wearing a skirt. And he is now taking off your underwear. He leaves kisses all over your legs and lips down there he then goes all in and you feel his tongue licking you clit he is softly sucking your clit and your legs start to shake. This feels so good you feel a orgasm coming close. As he is licking and sucking your clit. And holding your legs open with his strong hands. He is really taking his time. And after a few minutes you can't stop yourself and come.

Jungkook goes to sit down and takes off his pants. Revealing his long member. You kiss jungkook in his neck to slowly go down his body. You slowly lick the tip of his member and he can't stop but moan you know take his whole member and jungkooks legs start to shake. You like to take it slow.
"You are doing so good omg"
He whispers
You now go a little faster until you feel his warm seats enter you mouth.