Part 25: Basement Deal

Start from the beginning

When he finally died down his laughter, he wiped the tears from his eyes before looking back up at me. "You're always a stickler for the smallest details. You focus on the small details so much that you forget to look at the bigger picture." America commented. 

''There it is. ' I thought to myself as he leaned in closer to my face with a wide smirk never faltering from his face. His breath trickling on to my face from how close he was and I began to feel nervous as I tried to scoot away from him. When, suddenly, was held down when two large hands grasped my thighs that kept me still.

 I yelped in surprise and tried to move away but America's grip was too strong as his hands moved from my legs to around my back and pulled me closer to him until I was snug up to his chest against mine. His hands resting on my lower back and the back of m head.

"You're mine (Y/N). I can do however I please with you. Nothing you, or anyone else, says or does will change that." America slithered into my ear. It sent a chilling shiver down my spine for his breath tickled my ear whenever he would breathe. "Why not just be the good little housewife that you are and give into me?" He questioned while beginning to run his cold fingers through my tangled hair. 

 Afraid and frustrated. I began to break down into quivers and tears. This man wasn't my dear friend anymore and there was no chance of him coming back. My life, my country even, is in his hands now. What was going to happen to me? What about Ludwig and my friends back at home? Will I never see them again?

"I can't take it." I cried out in between sobs. "I can't take it anymore." I was a crying, shaking mess that fell like putty into America's hands. He only had to stroke my hair and keep me surrounded in his warm embrace for me to break down like this. 

"There, there darling, let it all out. It's okay. Everything is going to get better, you'll see." America comforted. I couldn't believe that the one person I wanted more than anything to push away was the only source of warmth I could receive. I lost myself into his entrapping arms and seduced myself to the such a low point in the arms of my enemy. What's gotten into me? 

my mind screamed for my body to do anything to get away from America, heck even scream at him. Anything, but my body wouldn't listen. It only listened to the comforting words and warm, soft actions of a monster. 

After a minute or so of being held like this, I was able to regain some control over myself as my sobs became soft whimpers with a few tears every now and then that would escape. 

"You're alright (Y/n)," America whispered softly as if any sudden loud noise would shatter me.

When he pulled away, I could feel the coldness began to settle in my body from the lack of contact. Part of me wanted to go back to resting in his warm embrace until I mentally slapped myself for allowing myself to become so weak. 

"Tell you what," America began with a comforting, soft smile dotting his lips. "I'll look into Nichole's issue like I promised and I'll let you out on one condition." 

'Oh no, not another deal.' I mentally commented to myself in worriment. I guess America could see the discomfort that spread across my face, for he spoke up again. "Don't worry this a simple one that won't require much."

'That could mean a lot of things coming from you!' I mentally screamed, bt held it in as I waited for him to continue.

"What I want from you for the price of letting you out is," America paused as he pointed to his lips with his eyes closed. "A kiss." 

'A...kiss?...' I thought. 'He wants a kiss?' I didn't want to kiss him, but I know he was purposefully setting the bar low like that for me. If he takes it slow after I fall apart he can build me back up, as he's mentioned in the past. Then he can fix my heart however he wants without me ever noticing it until it's too late.