Part 19: Why Do you Love me?

AN: Aye guys, I just wanted to mention that this chapter is a bit of a steer off of the stories path since it mostly deals with Americas' past with (Y/N), but I feel it's important to show how and why America adores (Y/N) so much. Don't worry though it's only for this chapter, but I will be referencing it quite a bit as the story goes on and even a bit more emphasis on the unique bond that Russia and (Y/N) share as well in later chapters. Enjoy!

America's POV:

Man, why do they always have to do things at the most inconvenient times?! I wanted to spend the day with (Y/N), not work! "uhg, this sucks. Work can suck on my star spangled ding dongs." In this long car ride I couldn't help but let my thoughts drift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now America we are going over for a little while to visit in Russia. I have some trade deals to go over." England stated as he keeled down to my chibi height to straiten my tiny white button up shirt.

"Why do I have to come along on this boring trip?" I whined, throwing my fist into the air in protest.

He smiled softly as he put a larger hand on my flailing fist to calm me down. "There is someone there I think you and Canada will get along with quite nicely."

"Who is it? Is it Russia, because I've seen that guy before and he's creepy." I questioned

England laughed and patted my head. "No America, this is a young lady-"

"Is it Belarus?! She's even scarier!" I cut him off with my own terrified comment.

"No America," England stated as his caterpillar eyebrows knitted together in a furious battle. "This is a young lady who you have never met before. You will know who she is when we arrive."

A wide smile grew across my face at the mentioning of actually meeting someone new. I loved being able to see and meet people. Even if on the other hand my brother is not too found of it himself.

"Now," England interrupted my internal parade. "Must I remind you how to behave when in the presence of a lady?"

"Totally, just like anyone else." I said and gave a thumbs up with a smile plastered across my face.

"No you dimwit! You must treat ladies with gentleman-like behavior! You must be proper and polite! Do you understand America?" England shouted out. I was used to it when he would get angered with me so I wasn't taken back. Instead I put my hands behind my head ans tilted my head to the side. "Yeah, yeah I hear ya."

"Good," England huffed. "Then we leave next morning."

*********************

"Good evening America and Canada, I would be liking for you both to be meeting my youngest sister, (C/N)." Russia stated. I looked beyond from behind England's legs to see a girl that was doing the same behind Russia. She would move her head a bit to peek at me and my bro, then tuck her head behind Russia once more. I couldn't see much of her feature, but from what I could see there was a feeling inside of my chest whenever I saw her.

Her shinny (H/L) (H/C) hair that was tied perfectly together in a red and white bow on top of her head. Oh how badly I wanted to run my hands through her delicate looking hair. Her eyes glistened in the light as if her (E/C) eyes themselves held all the light in the room to them. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. It was as if an angle was in my presence.

I didn't know what this feeling was. It was as if everything in the room was white noise but her. My face was hot and I couldn't move no matter how much I screamed at my body to go to her and say hi, but I couldn't. Why?! Is it because of her?! Did she put a spell on me?!