ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ

3r Person POV

Jaden woke up to the faint sound of the bell ring he looked around him blood on the floor. He carefully got up squeaking in pain. He looked at himself in the mirror and washed the blood from his face and floor. He lifted up his hoodie showing bruises on his stomach and near is ribs. He started crying and every tear that fell from his face he felt more pain. He picked his bag up from the floor and got into on of the stalls and.

He shoved his hands into his bag and pulled out a blade and started slitting his wrist the scarlet blood flowing out. He didnt feel pain he slit his wrists everyday that he was numb to the feeling.

He quickly stopped as he heard someone walk in the toilet he waited until the person was gone and walked out of the stall to wash his hands tears were still falling from his eyes. He walked out and decided to go sit behind the football field. He and Anthony always sit there and talk bout everything thats going on in their life. He felt relaxed whenever he sat their like nothing could hurt him.

Anthony, Bryce and all of the boys sat down at the lunch table. Anthony looked around waiting for Jaden he started getting worried and went around to look for him he bumped into Josh. "Hey Anthony you okay buddy" "Umm yeah I'm looking for Jaden have you seen him?" Anthony replied "No why is he okay?" "Umm I don't know he didnt show up to the lunch table". "Oh okay I'll help you look for him" Josh added. They walked around looking for him but he was nowhere to be found. "Do you think he might of went home?" Josh asked Anthony. "No, he would have texted me"

"Maybe he did go home" Anthony asked himself, after all Jaden wasn't the type to stick around in school for too long. Anthony dialled up Jaden number and called him, Jaden didnt pick up, Anthony called again but he still didnt pick up. Anthony decided to text him but he didn't reply either. "You know what maybe he did go home" Anthony clarified. "Yeah I guess so" Josh replied. The two boys walked back to the lunch table, Anthony still worried about Jaden not knowing where he is.

"Ding Ding" The blond haired boy's phone buzzed in his pocket as he was sitting on the bench still sobbing with his knees to his chest. He took his phone out and looked and the text messages

Text from Ant🤪

Ant: Hey Jaden where are u? I didnt see at lunch. Please give me call when u see this.

Jaden: Ant meet me behind the football field pls

Anthony's phone rang and he quickly picked it up hoping it's Jaden. He the read the text message and quickly got up leaving not giving and explanation to the other boys. He ran as quick as he could behind the football field, he could hear Jaden crying and walked up to him quickly hugging him. Jaden just gave into the hug and started crying even harder. Anthony pulled away from the hug. "What fuck happened" Anthony said looking at Jaden brusied face.

"M-mattia" were the only words that came out from Jaden's mouth he did need to say more as Anthony understand. "Hey Ja- omg what happened to you, are you okay?" worried Josh as he looked at Jaden, tears falling from his face. Umm no I'm not okay" Jaden whimpered "Hey buddy I would stay but I gotta get to class otherwise Mr.James would give me detention if i was late" Anthony apologized "No no its okay go to class I'll be okay" Jaden replied. "Take care of him" Anthony whispered to Josh as he walked away.

"Hey you wanna get outta here go on a drive maybe?" Josh asked Jaden. "Yeah that would be great" Jaden said as he wiped his tears. Jaden got up slowly wincing in pain as Josh quickly helped him as they walked to the car. They got in and Josh drove for about 20 minutes until they reached a house. "Umm where are we?" Jaden asked Josh
"My house come on" Josh replied. Jaden got out of the car and walked into Josh's living room. "Well this is my house oh and u can put ur backpack on couch, my parents aren't home." "Oh yeah sure thanks." Josh made some tea for Jaden and gave it to him. "Oh thanks" "No probs" Josh smiled at him

"God his smile is so perfect" Jaden said to himself letting his thought wander in his mind until he heard an angelic voice. "Hey Jaden come on let's go upstairs" "Uhh yea sure" Jaden followed Josh to his room "Umm you might wanna change" Josh advised. Jaden looked down at his hoodie and he saw the blood stains "ohh yea right" "I'll give something of mine to where" Josh assured "By the way if u wanna take a shower feel free to" "Yeah I guess I will"
Jaden went into the bathroom, took of his clothes and hopped in to bath tub, he drowned with all of his emotions

He quickly cleaned his self up and wrapped a towel around his hips, he walked out and got startled when he saw Josh look at him. "Oh god I'm sorry I didnt mean to I just brought in some clothes for you" josh implied as he turned facing the other direction. "No no it's okay you dont have to apologise"
"Well I'll let you change then I'll be down stairs" "yeah okay thanks" Josh walked down stairs as his mind was filled with thoughts. "Where did he get the bruises from?, did he cut himself?, was that the reason he was crying?" Josh asked himself all kind of questions until he heard Jadens voice. "Hey sorry I took long" "No no not at all".

So what do you wanna do? Josh asked Jaden "Uhh I dont know I'll be good with whatever you pick" Okay so I guess we'll watch some netflix then sound good?" Yeah its sounds great" they sat on the couch as Josh kept a distance as he didnt want Jaden to feel uncomfortable they sat in silence acknowledging the movie until Josh spoke out.

_____________________________
Word Count:1069

Hey loves
I know I took alot of time to post this Chapter it got deleted and I didn't Really feel like writing but here is the Second chapter
Hope you liked the first one
Feel free to leave suggestions on what you want to happen next
Stay safe
Love ya❤