ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

3rd Person POV

Jaden woke up as usual feeling worthless no will to live he could hear his parents arguing downstairs his parents never never went a day without arguing. It was the first day of high school and Jaden was doubting to skip school but as soon as his thought ran through his mind his phone buzzed he picked up to read a text for his friend Anthony Reeves.

Text from Ant🤪

Ant: Hey gonna pick u up in a couple of minutes

Jaden: Yeah almost ready

Ant: Aight see ya soon buddy

Jaden: Okay bye.

Jaden completely forget that Anthony was picking him up and quickly got in the bathroom and changed into some ripped black Jean's and a white hoodie.

Jaden walked down stairs to see his dad still yelling at his mom his dad was abusive and Jaden always tried to not make eye contact with him. He walked pass them trying to hold the grudge to say something knowing he would regret it.

He put some bread in the toast and waited for a couple of seconds. His phone buzzed and he know Anthony was outside for him and walked over to the door. As soon as he opened the door his dad yelled his name.

"JADEN" his dad yelled and silence covered the living room. "Answer me you piece of shit" his dad yelled again. "Umm Yeah". "I'm picking you from school today" his dad said giving a sick twisted smile. Jaden was terrified and just answered with a "okay". He heard Anthony honk and quickly closed the door and hopped into Anthony's car.

"What's up buddy?" Anthony asked him. Jaden replied "Oh nothing much how bout you?" Jaden replied faking a smile. "Same" Anthony remarked. They drove in silence until Anthony started talking. "God I'm excited!" Anthony squeaked. "Why?" Jaden asked.
"Why? dude its first day of high school we get to go to party's and get drunk and overall live a little" Anthony replied. "Oh yeah right" Jaden said with an annoyed look. "Cant forget we get to meet hot girls buddy maybe even guys!" Anthony commented.

Jaden's gay and only person who knows is Anthony, Jaden never told anyone because he was insecure and didn't want people to judge him especially his dad. Anthony's bi but most of their friends group knows. They reached school and Jaden and Anthony got out of the car and walked in the meet their friends. Kio, Griffin, and Tayler all waved in their direction. They quickly walked over to them.

The boys had a couple minutes before heading to class so they just stood around their lockers talking until Bryce shouted " Ayy yo my dudes how ya'll doing? They all answered and Anthony questioned Bryce about the two boys behind him. "Ohh yeah right this is Josh and Payton" Bryce answered. The two boys quickly introduced themselves. "Hi I'm Josh" he said with a smile to Jaden. "Hey I'm Jaden" he replied. Jaden could feel his cheeks turning a bright colour of red and he quickly turned away. He questioned why he was feeling like this for a person he just met.

The ball rang and all the boys said they would meet up in lunch time. Jaden started to walk to his class until he accidentally bumped into someone not bothered to look behind and he bickered " Hey watch where your going" "What did you just say you faggot" As soon as Jaden heard that voice he instantly regretted every single word he said. He looked behind him to see Mattia anger in his eyes. "Umm nothin sorry" he gulped. "Yeah you better be" Mattia cursed.

Mattia Polibio the jock who always bullied Jaden since 10th grade. Jaden never liked and always wanted to stand up to him but never actually did. Jaden went into his class and he heard a familiar voice "oh Jaden hey didnt know we had the same class". Josh said with a huge smile on his face. Jaden hearts melted when he saw Josh's smile. "Yea what a coincidence" Jaden replied. Jaden took a seat next to the brown haired boy

Josh watched the blond haired boy sat next to him admiring him. "God he so beautiful" Josh thought to himself. "Wait what no your straight Josh". He reassured himself. He couldn't keep his eyes of Jaden. Josh wasnt bi or gay and he had always doubted his sexuality.
"Jaden's probably straight" Josh hinted. "But what if he's not, no no why would you care your straight". Josh mind was filled with thoughts until he heard the bell rings stopping his thought from wandering around. "I'll see you in lunch" Josh added walking out of the class. "Yea of course" Jaden hinted.

Jaden walked into his next class and he took his seat. A couple minutes later he started to feel light headed and asked if he could be excused he ran into the toilet and regretted his every move. Mattia looked at him with a small but sick smirk. "Well well well who do we have here" Mattia implied. Jaden didnt have the patience or time for Mattia. "I dont have time for you Mattia". "What did you just say" Mattia argued Jaden could see the anger in his eyes. Mattia pushed Jaden to the wall "Anwere me you dipshit" "I said move out of my way Mattia" Jaden face filled with regret he didnt have control over what he said. Mattia punched Jaden in the face and kept on beating him up until he saw that Jaden passed out. Blood flowing out of Jaden face. Mattia left Jaden on the floor, washed his hands from all the blood and walked out leaving Jaden on the bathroom floor.

___________________________
Word Count:962
Hi loves
This is my first book and I hope you like it
This will be slow progress of Jaden and Josh falling in love so give it time
Feel free to give me ideas
Although I already have some for the next few chapters but I would love to consider yours too.
Love ya❤