003) Rosalie Hale

Five minutes

You were sitting on the stool by the window in your room

You were sitting on the stool by the window in your room. Your eyebrows furrowed as you looked at the blank canvas in front of you. Everything was set up; your acrylics, brushes, water, pencils, the only thing missing was the inspiration. You sighed, frustrated, tilting your head right and then left, eyebrows still tightly knit together. You picked up your pencil, hoping that if your hand was ready to go, inspiration would come.

Still, nothing.

"Ugh," You grunted, frustrated. All you wanted was to paint something, it had been a while and you really wanted to paint, but you had absolutely no idea what to do. You looked out the window and saw all the leaves on the ground, the wind blowing them around. You stood up and opened the window on the other side of the room, hoping the fresh air would kick up some sort of inspiration.

You felt a brief breeze hit the back of your neck, making you jump slightly. Suddenly your girlfriend was laying on your bed next to your stool, her eyes running over your face, making her smile. Her cold fingers brushed the hair away from your face, making your attention focus back onto her.

"Hi," She said, sitting up and giving you a kiss on the cheek, and placing her hand on the small of your back.

"You're so focused," She said after a pause. "It's cute."

"No," You said, blushing. "Just frustrated. If I was focused, I would have something to focus on, and currently," You paused, pointing at the blank canvas in front of you. "I have nothing."

She giggled and laid back on the bed, keeping her hand on your thigh. This was usually what you and Rose did when she didn't have anything to do and you were painting or drawing. She'd lay and talk to you, caressing your thigh or your back or playing with your hair. It was nice. One of the best parts of your week, definitely the best part of your day.

All of a sudden it came over you. Inspiration. You started letting the pencil run over the canvas lightly, seeing the drawing come to life. Rose admired you while you were in your element. She loved the way your eyes were solely focused on the canvas in front of you and how your eyebrows furrowed together just the slightest bit. Her smile never once left her face as she watched you. You were her entire world, suddenly, when you were there, everything made sense to Rose.

Before she met you, nothing really made sense. Why Carlisle changed her, she knew it was so she would, "live," but she hated being immortal. There was so much more she wanted out of her life that she never got to have, that is, until she met you. So when she realized she fell in love with you, it made sense. She had to wait. She had to keep on existing so that she could meet you. The entire reason for her existence was you, it took eighty years for her to find you, but now all she knew was that her life, or what it had turned into, made a little more sense.

Her sigh brought your attention back to her. She was looking into your eyes, making you blush. She sighed again, looking at your canvas on the stand, now with some colours on it. She sat up and stood on her knees on your bed. She grabbed your stool and dragged it closer to her, effortlessly. Once you got close enough to her, your hands cupped her cool face gently.

"I have to finish this," You said, leaning closer to her face, pecking her lips gently, then turning back to your canvas.

"You have to wait for this layer to dry anyway," She said, turning your stool so that you were facing her again.

"Rose," You trailed off, looking down at the floor. She reached her fingers under your chin and turned your head to look at her.

"C'mon," She said, her golden eyes lustful. "Entertain me for five minutes."

You couldn't keep your lips from turning up into a smile, looking back at the love of your life. Her hands found their way to your waist and she pulled you onto the bed, on top of her. Your lips found hers as she flipped you over so that she was on top of you.

Rosalie supported her weight on her hands on both sides of your body as one of your hands reached around her to rest on the small of her back and the other up through her hair, deepening the kiss.

You somehow managed to flip over once again, this time Rosalie sitting up against the headboard and you straddling her, not breaking the contact between the two of you. Her hands found the exposed skin at the bottom of your spine and her cold fingers made tingles go up your back.

Her lips broke away from yours and made their way down your jaw to your neck. You slightly tugged on her hair when she found your sweet spot. Rosalie sucked on the sensitive spot a little longer, enjoying the reactions she was getting from you; the little breathy moans, the hair tugging, feeling you pulling her closer ever so slightly. She pulled away from your neck, grinning at the mark she left there.

You cradled her face, pulling her lips back onto yours. She tightened her grip on your waist momentarily, before moving her hands to the buttons on your shirt. She undid the top two before you pulled away from her, looking her in the eye and smirking playfully.

"Your five minutes are up," You said and grinned at her. You then moved off of her and back onto your stool, lightly tapping the paint on the canvas to check if it was dry.

It took a lot to leave Rosalie breathless, especially knowing she didn't particularly need to breathe, but you did things to her that she couldn't even explain herself.

"You're such a tease." She said turning her head to look at you again.

"And yet you love me anyway." You picked up a paint brush and shot her a wink. She rolled her eyes and moved to sit at the edge of the bed.

"But two can play at that game." She said and leaned over to you, starting to gently kiss up from your collar bone, up your neck, to your jawline, and finally, your lips.

Safe to say, the painting was left forgotten for the rest of the night.

• Written by: Twilight-99-tm on Tumblr

Random Multifandom One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara