002) Jasper Hale

I'm not always sarcastic, sometimes I'm sleeping.

The Cullen family was all riled up.

You see Edward had just come into the home to announce that he would be bringing him new girlfriend, human girlfriend, over to dinner.

Rosalie was the only one really against the idea, Carlise was a little worried along with Esme but they still were thrilled to have her over. Emmett was also excited to have the human over. Then there left Jasper, Alice, and (Y/N). Alice was already ready to make a new friend as Jasper was worried about how much control he would have around her. (Y/N) really could care less, as long as Bella didn't hurt Edward in any way she was cool with it, the only thing she was worried about at this moment was getting Jasper to calm down.

She didn't need his or Edwards gifts to know he was anxious, he was her mate, she knew him in and out. After a minute or two of Rosalie fighting with the rest of her family about Edward's decision (Y/N) had thought of a funny joke, well, funny to her.

"Maybe this is a good thing." (Y/N) Shrugged her shoulders. Rosalie glared at her before she huffed.

"Great you agree with them." She shook her head and rubbed her temples to get rid of her none-existing headache. All (Y/N) did was laugh as she leaned into Jasper, her head resting on his shoulder before delivering the punch line.

"Maybe he'll finally get laid and stop being so tense." This made everyone shut up real fast. They all looked at (Y/N), Carlise and Esme looked disappointed, Alice just looked confused, Rosalie looked disgusted, and Emmett was the only one laughing.

"Are you aways sarcastic, or is it only in a serious situation?" Jasper asked as he looked down at his mate, a small smile on his face despite the vulgar comment she had made moments earlier. (Y/N) just smiled, he plan to get Jasper to calm down a little bit worked, he seemed a little more relaxed just knowing that his mate could still make sarcastic comments even with the problem they were facing.

"I'm not always sarcastic, sometimes I'm sleeping."

• Written by: Battleshipp
• Tumblr: Battleshipp05