《List Of Unblockers》

Comenzar desde el principio

9. Start with what you feel.

How does the connection feel to you? What is the animal feeling? What "vibe" is the connection offering?

10. Try guessing.

If nothing is coming through after asking a question, guess the answer. Use whatever comes through first. It's often accurate, but even if not, you are still moving forward.

11. Shed the cloak of negativity.

Imagine you are wearing a cloak representing all the negativity, fear, burdens, and expectations you place on yourself. You can feel the weight of all of this. Then remove or throw off the coat and feel how light and unburdened you suddenly feel. You are free!

12. Stretch.

Learn some simple yoga stretches to release tension and return to calm and awareness.

13. Adjust your goals.

Are your expectations too high? Are they based on comparisons you are making between you and others? We all do things differently and at different paces. Perhaps your goal should be to take things one step at a time. 

14. Get grounded.

You can do this in any number of ways… through rest, hydration, nutritious food, nature, meditation, hugging a loved one, etc.

15. Focus on what is working.

Pinpoint every little victory and praise yourself. At the same time, ignore all the things you perceive you are doing wrong or that aren't working. The fact that you even set aside time to practice is a victory. So is learning something new. When you crosscheck details and information that you pick up in your sessions, you may also find victories in your accuracy.

16. Use your imagination

Picture exactly how you wish things would work for you. In your mind, run through the perfect conversation or animal interaction. How would it sound and feel? 

17. Stop trying so hard.

You want to be in a state of receptivity, not desperation and anxiety. Let go of pushing and striving for results and just let whatever is meant to come to you arrive naturally.

18. Lighten up.

Many animals don't take things nearly as seriously as humans — and they like to have fun. Be open to this playfulness. Look for it. Accept it as normal. 

19. Try binaural beats.

They use specific brain frequencies to align your own frequencies and enable them to begin working optimally with your goals, such as relaxation, creativity, or even telepathic communication. You can find many on YouTube. 

20

20. Accept the challenge that faces you.

Name what is blocking you. Engage with it rather than trying to make it disappear. It is here to teach you, not trip you up.

21. Repeat some affirmations that resonate with you.

For example, "I have the ability to communicate with animals." "I am very good at using my own unique style." "I was born with this ability and am now activating it!"

22. Write to your inner child.

Ask her or him a series of questions and without hesitation, write the answers. For example, "Why am I blocked?" or "What is the root of my fear around this?"

23. Note what you are receiving, rather than what you're not.

24. Give your troubles a lunch break.

Imagine putting all your thoughts in a box, bubble, or on a train and sending them off for a while.

25. Do a quick word association exercise with a friend.

Have them say a word and you respond without thinking with the first word that comes to your head. This clears out the cobwebs and gets things moving freely without overthinking. Move on to doing this exercise with an animal.

26. Become the animal.

Imagine yourself in its body. How would it move, eat, interact, vocalize?

 How would it move, eat, interact, vocalize?

27. Stop comparing yourself to others.

Know that you have your own unique style, strengths, and preferences and will experience this in a way unlike anyone else.

28. Just start with feeling the energy.

Is it excited? Happy? Warm? Nervous? Irritated? For now, forget about hearing a conversation and just feel who your animal partner is.

29. Start by simply describing the animal.

Do this even if it's from the photo you have. This helps your mind relax and start from a more neutral place, building as you go.

30. Try crystals.

Amethyst, jasper, mookaite, shiva lingam, blue tiger eye, citrine, moonstone, and jade are just some of the crystals you can hold or wear while working with animals to boost intuition and telepathic clarity. Choose one or two and see if it helps!

These are just a few of what you may find extremely useful during your Animal Communication journey!