22

Music festival is another two days.

Shaun's POV..

"Shaun, can we talk?"
My eomma asked me.
"Yeah, about what?"
"I'm been thinking with your father that you are love to play violin.  We want you to play at the Opera House. Would you?"
"That's sounds great. When?"
"Another two days."
"Another two days?!"
"Why, you have something to do?"
"I'll be thinking about it."

I'm in my way to my room. Thinking about it.

"If you don't want to do it, fine. But you have to study at Australia for four years. Just like your brother."

Voilet's POV..

I'm in the hospital with my mom.

"Dad, I'm here with mom again."
My father doesn't move. He too sick.

Suddenly the heart monitor stop beeping. Only a long beep I can hear.
This is the last time I will visit him?

"Doctor!! Doctor!!"
My mom yell to call the doctor. I'm still look at his lifeless body laying on the bed.

"Take me the life support!"
He took the life support from the nurse's hand and start to pump my dad's chest. Tears falls heavier on a single time he pump his chest. After five times, still fail to get his heart to beat again.

"I'm sorry. He didn't make it. I hope you be patient with what happened. We leave you two. Excuse me."

"No, no!!! You can't die!! Don't leave us."
I shake dad's lifeless body.

"It's no use. He's in a better place now."
"But why in front of me? Why he doesn't die when I'm not here?! He want to look at him dying?!"
"Voilet, you have to be patient."

I can't believe it. I've pray every night hoping he will survive another day.

I get my phone out of the pocket cause my phone rings. I go outside to answer the call.

"Hey, Voilet. I miss you. That's why I call you."

I don't speak a word. Still sobbing cause of my father dead.

"Is everything alright? Where are you now?"
"My father is dead! Do you think I'm okay?!"

"I'm coming to the hospital. Wait for me!"

I'm hang up the phone. I get inside the room seeing my mom holding my dad's hands. Tears still wet her face.

Then someone burst into the room. It's  Shaun with his parents. He come to me to hug me tight. I can't do anything but cry. Nothing can return my father's soul.

A day later, we go to the will office to receive my father property.

"Let me see, Blue Swan company, a Lamborghini and two billion dollars get to Miss Voilet Weather, his only daughter. His wife, Mrs. Weather, get his house, a Porsche and a billion dollars. That's what written down by Mr. Weather to you."

"That's fair enough."
My mom said. Blue Swan company is on my name now. So that's mean I'm the boss? Who going to help me with it?

We get back home to talk about it.

"Voilet, next year you're old enough to take care of the company. Only a few months. About the car, you can driving license at your 18 birthday. Two billion dollars, you can save it in your account."

I didn't say a word. Still speechless.

"Honey, I know it's hard for you. You still have me."
I nodded my head.

I get into my room. I see my violin. It's a long time I don't play it.

I take it and start to play it. All memories come back in my mind. From the first time touching this violin until now. My father teaches me how to play. Play together, play at the hospital for all patient there , until the last time he touch it.

The festival is tomorrow. I need to get some sleep.

The next day..

"Voilet, ready to teach the brat a lesson?"
"You go do it. Give it to Kelvin. He in charge for this event. I'm going to practice for my performance."

"Okay?. Are you okay?"
"I'm okay, you go."
"Okay, see you later!"

She went away.

After a few hours, it's my time to play on the big stage. I didn't see Shaun anywhere today.

Whatever happened, I'm get ready for this for three months.

Shaun's POV..

I'm in the car on my way to the Opera House.

I'm thinking about Voilet. This festival is almost over. Why I'm not with her?

"Go to school."
"Excuse me, sir."
"I said go to school!"

The driver turn the car to school. Violin us with me. I'm changing in the car. I'm ready to play.

Voilet's POV..

I'm playing alone on the stage. The song is almost over.

"That's the wonderful performance from Voilet Weather. As the festival end,.."

"It's not over yet!"

Someone cut Kelvin's dialog. It's Shaun coming to the stage.

"You forget. There's another song you need to play."

He said to me. He started to play the intro of my song, Imperium. I'm slowly it into the melody. After the song ended, everyone cheering for us.

"Voilet, I need to tell you something."
He said as we get off the stage.
"What is it?"

"I'm will study at Australia. I will take the flight tonight."
"Go."
"What?"
"You can go, don't worry about me."
"Thank you, but I hope you will be with me before flight."
"I'll come."