6

"HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TOLD YOU THAT PRIME NUMBER IS THE ODD NUMBER THAT ONLY CAN DIVIDED BY ONE!!!??? WHY YOU TOLD ME THAT 24 IS A PRIME NUMBER??!!!!"
" Relax, sis. I'm trying to understand. You said 24 is not a prime number. Is that mean it's can divided by not just one?"
"Yes."

Why this happened to me!!????

"It's 10 pm now. Thanks for teaching me."
"I glad you realise. You're welcome."
I'm teaching her for 3 hours. Lol! I can't brain this.

"Are you done, sweetheart?"
"Yes Mom, I'm exhausted. Why she can't understand what I'm teaching?!!"
"She just don't understand what you're teaching..?"
"That's the problem."

I just don't understand why she's told me that 24 is a prime number. I explained to her with different ways. I wonder her parents is not mad she home at 10.

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. I need to get up early so I can make her birthday breakfast on bed.

It's 11 pm! I'm so dead!!!

6.00 in the morning, I'm awake from my sleep. My mom going to wake up at 7 am. I need to get to her bed at 6.57 am. I think I'm going to cook cake in mug, cheesey omelette and a fresh chill milk.

30 minutes later, I'm finally done cooking. I'm tired !!!! My mom going to wake up in 30 minutes later. I can make a card for her. I take a nice card with a teddy bear in front of it. I write 'Happy Birthday mom! I love you.' I put it on a tray with all breakfast I made her.

I can go upstairs and put it on her table. I quietly get upstairs and open my mom's room door. She's still asleep. Good. I put the tray on my mom's table and go downstairs to wash the dish and kitchen utensils I used. More work for me.

After washing all the things in the sink, I sit on the sofa. My eyes felt heavy. I fell asleep.

Mom's POV….

(Beep..beep..beep)
My alarm rings. It's 7 am. It's time to wake up. I open my eyes to turn off the alarm and see a tray fill with some foods and a small size card. I take the card to read what it says. ' Happy Birthday mom. I love you.'

It's my daughter's writing. How sweet she is. Let's taste her cook. Oh my…. It's delicious. I eat all of her cooking and take the dish downstairs. Where is my cute baby?

Ouh she's falls asleep. How cute.