8

I walk to my secret place. I want to play a song that I love to sing with my mom. It's called Someone You Love by Lewis Capaldi. He sing a such wonderful song. It's remind me to my dad at the hospital.

I study how to play the music with violin. It's kinda hard but I'll try. Nothing is impossible without trying, right? Mom told me that.

"Tomorrow school, I need to get it right. I will make it right."

4 hours later, I get it all right. I'm going to record it as my mom's birthday present. After record, I'm heading home, but I have a better idea. I can visit mom at work.

"Ah.!"
I bumped into someone.
"Oh my God. Are you okay? I'm so sorry."
"Don't worry. It's my fault. I didn't look where I'm going."
"Bye then."
He leave me behind. I bumped into a black haired boy. He's taller than me so I need to till my head up a bit to look at his face. His skin is white. Maybe he's a Asian. I back on my way to the Cafe.

"I want a hot mocha with extra whipping cream."
I said to my mom. She didn't realize. This is funny.
"Sure. Name?"
"Voilet."
"Oh my… Voilet Weather, what are you doing here?"
"Visit you."
"Sit over there and they going to send you the coffee. VIP service!"
My mom yelled to her workers. We're so rich as my father has a company called Blue Swan. It's a book company. Many writers work for him.

"Here's your coffee, Miss Voilet."
"Thanks. Can I have chocolate mousse?"
"Sure Miss Voilet."

I ate up my food. There's few people buying coffee for their breakfast, buying cakes and eat there. Mom look very busy and I can't let that happen.

"Mom, I can help you."
"Thank you. You can help me with the order. I know you're a very intelligent and focus girl."
"Ok."

I go to the order area. Just like five people queuing up.

"Welcome to our cafe. What can I help you?"
"I want two large cafe amaricano, with caramel sauce, white chocolate mocha, 2 shot and half decaf please."

An hour later…

Oh my God! I'm tired. How can mom work for hours here?!

"I want a medium brewed coffee with caramel. Extra cream."
"Sure."
"It's you."
What? The person I bumped into in front of me. I didn't realize how handsome he is at the first time I met him. My face is heating!!!

"Are you okay?"
"I-im okay. Fine."
"I wait for my coffee here."
"Please wait aside. There's other customers behind you."
"Oops, sorry."
I try to not making any eye contact. He give space to other customers to take a order.

"Here's your order."
I give him  the coffee he ordered. I don't even look at him. He's too handsome.

After working….

"Here's your salary for today. Thank you for helping me."
My mom give me 150 dollars to me. Of course I take it.

"Who is he?"
"Who?"
"The Asian guy who talked to you 40 minutes ago."
"I don't know him."
"Really?"
"I bumped into him when I am at the park so he recognized me."
"Is that so… let's go home. Tomorrow school."
"Aren't you going to finish your work?"
"I'm the boss, honey."

We headed home. I need to prepare for tomorrow. My teacher said there is a new student will be in my school.