4

It's 4 in the evening. I'm helping mom making Mac and cheese for dinner.

"Dear, can you take cheddar in the fridge?"
"Sure."
I take the cheese and give it to my mom.

"Voilet, you can rest now. I can do the rest."
"No, I can help you. Just tell me what to do."
"I have no job for you for now."

I look around in the house. The sink is full of dirty dishes. I can take care of it.

"I can wash the dishes."
"No,-…. Go ahead. Thank you for help."
"No problem."
"You're so kind, intelligent and hard-working person. Do you have a boyfriend yet?"
"I busy mom, I don't need a boyfriend."
"I would love if you take a boy to our house."
"….."

I silence. If I say a word, maybe my mom will say thousand of words.

After the meal cooked, I just like going to dig up. My mom stop my hand.

"What?"
"You forget the origano."
"Ouh. Okay.."

She puts some origano in my pasta.

"Can I eat now?"
"Ok."

I eat up my food and wash the dish.

"Mom, can go out today?"
"Where?"
"Somewhere."
"Make sure you back before 7."
"Okay, goodbye mom."

I brought my violin with me. I just want to find a good and quiet place so I can play it with calm!

I walk at the park. There's a lot of people there. I just can't play on my own!

"Aaahh…!"

Someone just push me into the woods. Thanks God there's no cliff. I can die!!

"How rude!"
I yelled. There's no one heard me. Who is the stupid person that just push me?!

I look in front of me. I see a clear water pond with two ducks swimming in there. There's flowers where I am. Am I dead?! I pinched my hand just to make sure it's real.

"It's so beautiful… Why there's no one here?"
I stand up and look around at the place I found. It's almost heaven to me. I finally found my place.

I get my violin and started to play it. There's no one else to watch me play. No other noise that I can hear. I can hear the wind blowing and birds chirping. I just play a music I creat. It called Imperium.

I didn't play in front of anyone. Even my parents. It's just like my privacy. I played it when my mom get out to buy some groceries.