Kai just stayed quiet as he walked back to his guild mates. He can hear the cheers and screams of the audience as he left.

Right in front of Kai was a red headed male with long hair "Ren." He mumbled his name.

Ren smiles at him "Great job Kai. To think he could force you to bring out a perfect guard against that Grand Chariot." Ren told him.

"He didn't really have a plan, he would have ran out of magic but that last attack would've defeated me right there but..." Kai trailed off thinking of what happened.

Ren spoke up "I saw a mark on his wrist, From what I read in the books it's called a Sensory Link." Kai looked at Ren "So it connects you with someone..." Kai asks as Ren nodded.

Aichi came out of a room carrying a peach haired baby in his arms. "Oh! Reina is awake? Shouldn't you be resting Aichi?" Ren asked Aichi.

Aichi smiled "Yeah she just woke up, I got some sleep so I'm fine now." He told Ren. "Still as our King you should be resting to save enough energy." Kai tells Aichi.

"I'm perfectly fine, I had my rest. Reina needs to be entertain and I want to know how the matches went?" Aichi told them.

"Shion won against Jura and Kai won against his match." Ren tells Aichi as he smiled "Great job Kai." Aichi tells him. "Hey Reina going to be two months soon right." Ren asked.

Aichi nodded "Yes, remember we're going to throw a party for her in two days." Aichi told Ren as he nodded. "Of course!" They talked and went to see the others.

The second day has arrived as the second event was called 'Chariot'. Every member who volunteered from each guilds to participate were ready except for three certain people who are Natsu, Gajeel and Sting.

Misaki glanced at the three males "Motion sickness?" She asked not knowing why they entered. "And they volunteered for this? What did they think it was, fighting?" Saya spoke up.

Asaka ran as she passed by them as she stopped in her tracks, she sighed. "Kamui." She called out his name. Kamui stopped as well as he looked at Natsu and the others before nodding.

Asaka held her hand towards them "My Doll Lend me your strength! Nightmare Doll of the Abyss, Beatrix!" Asaka chanted.

A dark blue magic circle appeared as Beatrix came from it. "Carry those two." She told her doll as It carried both Natsu and Gajeel. She followed behind Asaka.

" Meteorkaiser, Viktor!" Kamui shouted as a giant robot appeared and carried Sting as they also headed towards the goal.

"Oh! Both members of The Vanguard A and B have helped Fairy Tail's members Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox and Sabertooth's Sting!"

Asaka stopped just a few meters away from the goal as she had Beatrix drop them down. "Good luck boys, you should make up for the time you lost."

Kamui was right behind her as Viktor also put Sting down. Both units disappeared as both teammates went right towards the goal while with their persistence for their guild. Natsu and Gajeel arrived at the goal while Sting dropped out.

Now it was the second round of the battles. The first battle was won by Kurohebi from Raven Tail, Elfman won for Fairy Tail A and Mira won for Fairy Tail B. Now it was Mermaid Heel vs The Vanguard B.

"From Mermaid Heel, we have Kagura Mikazuchi! And The Vanguard B, we have Tokoha Anjou!"

" Hello, I'm Tokoha Anjou!"

" Kagura Mikazuchi."

Tokoha smiled at Kagura "I discussed this with my teammates beforehand, I want to make a bet with you?"

Kagura raised an eyebrow as she was curious "What kind of bet?" She asked Tokoha. "Let's see if you win, I'll tell you all about my guild's top fighters. But if I win, You have to be my friend."

"A cheap side for you?" Kagura says as she saw Tokoha smirk a little "It's not cheap making friends is wonderful, Do you take the bet?" She asked Kagura. "Don't you dare underestimate me." She tells Tokoha.

"Let the match begin!"

"Come to me now! Ranunculus of Searing Heart, Ahsha."

Flowers surrounded Tokoha as they blew away to reveal a weapon in her hand that is a Scythe. Kagura went to attack first but Tokoha blocked her sword attack as vines sprouted out from around them as Kagura dodged them.

Kagura uses her gravity magic as she stopped the movements of the vines. "Not bad." Tokoha told her with a smile. "Your not so bad yourself." Kagura tells Tokoha.

Tokoha looked serious "Now, time to get serious! Flower Princess of Four Seasons, Velhemina!"

Tokoha is now on a griffin, now her scythe turned into a blade. "It's almost the same as that Shion Kiba." Gray tells them.

" Yeah." Erza answered as she looked at Tokoha guild.

Tokoha smiled to herself 'Now, I wonder how you'll be able to dodge this." She thought to herself.

She pointed her blade as a swirl of flowers surrounded Kagura. Tokoha jumped off the griffin as she lifted her sword to attack. She smirked as she saw Kagura finally using her sword.

Kagura pulled out her sword "The Blade of Resentment. Archenemy. Style Of The Undrawn Long Sword."

Both swords clashed "Sorry but I don't plan to lose!" Tokoha tells Kagura as she somehow ended up behind her. Kagura eyes widen as she collapsed to the ground.

The Vanguard Guild cheered for Tokoha "Great Job Tokoha!!" Chrono shouted to her. "These guilds are definitely powerful but not as strong as us." Shion said.

"T-The winner is Tokoha Anjou from The Vanguard B!"

Tokoha helped Kagura up "Your definitely strong, I hope we get along." She tells Kagura as she nods.

Erza then noticed something. "It's the same with Shion Kiba. She might have won yet she is still able to stand with those wounds." Erza tells her team.

Makarov noticed as well "You're right. A pattern is starting to show." He tells his guild.

Tokoha ran in to see Aichi as he is carrying a baby girl. "How was your match Tokoha?" Aichi asked her.

She smiled at Aichi "I won against Kagura." Tokoha tells him as he smiled back at her "Great job." He tells her, he noticed someone at the doorway. "I brought her so you can meet her."

Aichi nodded as Kagura showed herself "I'm Aichi Sendou." He told her as he already knew who she was "So your the top?" She asked as he nodded.

"I didn't make quite a good impression on the first day. Yes, I'm The Vanguard top fighter and they call me the 'King'." Aichi told her as Kagura felt his intimidating aura, she got her sword ready.

Aichi smiled at her "Please do not feel intimidated. This is just part of my power, I am not a threat." He tells her.

Kagura spoke up "Very well, on the final day of the games I look forward to facing you." Aichi nodded "I look forward to it as well."

To be continued