First Day

A few months after the entrance exam on a warm sunny spring day in an amazing field of sakura, Totsuki had its opening ceremony for the 1st years.

Everyone watched as Nakiri Erina walked on the platform and received her award. The boys and girls complimented her beauty as Erina existed as an old man appeared up on platform, the demon king and director of Totsuki, Nakiri Senzaemon.

"Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations on entering the high school section!" greeted the headmaster

In the right side of back stage, the twins looked at the director and listened on his explanation. Tsuki felt a hand on her back, she turned around and look at Soma with a questioning look. He leaned closer on her ear and whispering.

"I'll let you go first and so don't chicken out, Tsu."

She got nervous and started to shake and look at Soma with tears in her eyes.

"Don't be nervous, you can do it!" cheered Soma as he patted his sister's head and grinned at her.

She smiled back to her brother, squeezed her brother's hand as her name was called to introduce herself. Tsuki leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

"Let's reach to the top together, nii nii."

She  walked away leaving her older brother with a proud smile. Tsuki stood in front of her audience and took a deep breath.

"M..My name is Yukihira Tsuki... best regards to the next three years. Haha... personally I wasn't expecting to go here but I hope you'll treat me well!" Tsuki smiled, as the sakura started falling around her, highlighting her hair and eyes as everyone started staring her, mesmerized by her beauty. Tsuki took a bow and quickly walked off the platform, as she was walking off Soma heard some whispers from the crowd.

"Her personality is similar to Nakiri Erina's but more kind."

"If Erina-sama is a queen, then she is a princess."

"But if she gets expelled, it will be a shame."

"She looks more heavenly than Erina-sama"

"I want to make her mine."

"Her hair looks so beautiful"

Soma became a little protective over his little sister. He heads to platform, standing in front of everyone and cleared his throat.

"Well...like, I'm sorry for beginning in this high place, hehe"

Tsuki looks at her brother from the backstage but doesn't notice a blond hair girl with lavender eyes sit on the chair staring at her.

"Yukihira Tsuki, hm..." Erina thought as she analyzed the younger twin.

"They look alike, facewise. But her features are that completely different than her brother's if she introduced herself to me I would think she was nor-"

Erina noticed a smile on her face and quickly shakes her head to get rid of the feeling. She looks up at the platform suddenly and surprised to see who standing front of everyone is.

"I'll say two or three things...ermm...I'm Yukihira Soma, truth be told, I didn't expect- to be admitted to this academy, but I don't plan to lose to some bunch that never stood in front of clients."

Tsuki face palmed and know what her older brother will say next.

"I'll use all of you as stepping stones." Soma points a finger up. "I'll take the top. Best regards for the next three years." He bowed and was about to walk away but stopped half way.