34: MPMELONS4U

THIRTY-FOUR: INSTAGRAM
APRIL 30, 2019

54 likesmpmelons4u my bf said that his band manager doesn't want their gfs posting anything of them anymore and that we're not allowed to post pictures with them or about them and that we can't even talk about them in any situation

54 likes
mpmelons4u my bf said that his band manager doesn't want their gfs posting anything of them anymore and that we're not allowed to post pictures with them or about them and that we can't even talk about them in any situation.

view all 10 comments

mpmelons4u they also said that i had to remove any fans or people that i didn't know off my spam. so this spam is back to it's regular days.

taterthots same, they said that if i post anything of them or of just jonah then i would get in serious trouble like tf? before when tfb was happening they said yes.
mpmelons4u ik they said it was fine before, but idk what happened.

surfgurlgabs same they said that when the baby comes out i cant even post anything about it until they say so.

surfgurlgabs oh and they said that if i told them earlier about my pregnancy i would've had to get an abortion.
mpmelons4u wtf that management- who does that?

cb.spacedude ur not even supposed to be talking about this on here, but its okay i wont say nothing :)
mpmelons4u is it bc im special :)
cb.spacedude no its bc you needed to rant some how :)
mpmelons4u awe thanks space man :(