The birthday party

The house was already filled when we arrived. As soon as I walked in the door Logan yelled "There's the birthday girl" the proceeded to pop Champagne all over. I kissed him and told everyone hey and that's all I remember because from the time I drank my first sip of vodka to the time I passed out it was pretty much a blur but I do remember parts. I drank until I couldn't see. I danced on the table and everything and everyone was a blur but somehow I managed to see him. Ethan. I haven't seen him since.... that night. The night that killed my friends. I blinked and he was gone. No Lola he's dead you killed him. He's dead. "Lola" Logan said while grabbing my hand and helping me off the table.

I don't know how much time passed but I remember bringing Logan into Will's parents room. "Lola its your party remember" Logan said with a laugh while I kissed him. "I want you now" I said while kissing him. Then I was downstairs talking to this girl Danielle. "It's time to sing happy birthday" Zoe yelled. Everyone sang happy birthday and I blew out my candles then my phone beeped.

"Did you miss me L ?"

I was confused as to who the hell it was then the worst fucking thing happened. A picture came in. It was a picture of that fucking pig mask.