“Namjoon?” You squeeze his hand softly and he looks at your eyes.

“Where do you want to go for food?” You ask and he blinks out of his trance.

“Ah, I’ll just pick this one too.” He walks with you as Jungkook stays near you, one lady helping you and another helping Namjoon.

“You sure you’re gonna be okay with buying us all this stuff?”

“I’m sure. I’ve been saving some money anyway.” You pick up the tray of your togo boxes of food after paying and walk to an empty table.

“What for?” Jungkook asks, holding your drinks, Namjoon holding his own.

“I’ve been wanting to find new hybrids to take care of. I always have extra money saved up in case I want to have someone new in the family, planned or unplanned.” You take a seat away from so many people at a table and put the tray down, giving them each their box of food, along with utensils.

“Unplanned?” Namjoon asks.

“Yeah, like I find a hybrid that isn’t from a shelter and in need of help and they decide to stay with me.” You start eating and Jungkook starts picking at his food.

“Like Jimin?” He asks quietly and you nod slowly.

“Yeah, like Jiminie.” You sit up and look at them.

“What if they don’t want to stay with you?”

“I nurse them back to health and find them a good home, one with clean backgrounds and caring people who will last and have enough to take care of them properly. After that, if they decide to leave their nursing homes then they usually come looking for me to spend time with me or thank me. Other than that I make sure they’re cared for.” You continue eating and Jungkook stares at his food.

Namjoon is eating but stops when he senses Jungkook’s tension.

“Are you okay?” You ask before him, noticing how his ears drooped an inch.

“Is, that why we’re the only hybrids in that shelter? You’ve already helped everyone else in there?” He whispers and you put your fork down.

“Yeah, whenever a new hybrid is being sent to that shelter, they notify me first before anyone. That’s why, after a day of your arrival I came to see you both.” You look up to Namjoon and his eyes seem glossy.

“Why?”

“I didn’t want you feel trapped or alone. I wanted to come in whenever I could so you could feel like you had a friend who didn’t see you as just animals.”

Jungkook gets up and sits close to you, engulfing you in a hug.

“Does this mean you want us..?” He sniffles and you blink at the sudden question.

“Of course I want you both. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be going out of my way to get you two approved. But remember,” You pull him back gently and look at both of them.

“The decision isn’t entirely mine. You guys have to cooperate with the rules and with each other. Knowing how stubborn Namjoon is, he’ll have to cooperate more as well. The shelter seems to take his word more than yours because they know he checks on your account before they do. He’s more, authoritative when it comes to the both of you, if you will. You might want to stay, but when they go and ask, they’ll ask him instead because they know he won’t let you go alone.” You pet his hair comfortingly and slide his food towards him.

“We can talk more about all this later, right now eat.” You pull Namjoon’s chair closer to you and eat.

“Since you both argued with me that you won’t need so many going out clothes, you’ll be getting three different outfits for outside, a jacket, toothbrushes, shoes, sh-”