Chapter Nine: His Real Identity

OHMYGOD GUY BREAKING DAWN PART 2 WAS SO AMAZING I CANT EVEN HANDLE ALL THE SHIZZ GOING ON. THE PLOT TWIST WAS SO INCREDIBLE. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE, WITH SUCH ADRENALINE GOING ON. MY FRIENDS AND I WERE CRYING, THEN THE NEXT WE WERE SHOUTING TO KILL THEM LIKE SERIOUSLY I RECOMMEND YOU WATCH IT OMFG. AHHH

Sorry for the outburst. I was just so overwhelmed I can't even type right. There was just so much emotion in it!

But anyway. I listen to twilight saga soundtracks to get myself to start writing. Cos you know, inspiration! So I want you guys to feel what I'm feeling when I write these chapters so heres a song for you.

Also I've changed the writing. I can't be bothered putting them all in the middle so they'll stay on the side e.g.

"He kisses me."
Instead of

"He kisses me."

See the difference? Of the spacing?

Thank you so much for the 17,000+ reads, and getting this story to become Thriller #9 and Werewolf #18!!!! I'm so pleased with myself because I've written a story that you all would love! Thank you all

-Izzy

IX- His Real Identity

Lexie Purser

It was seven-thirty in the evening and I didn't really expect to not see the boys downstairs from my room as I came down. But no one was there; by no one I mean no one. So I'm left alone, by myself. Someone called me out of nowhere when I was about to get my coat and get out of the house.

"Lexie, could we talk?" Jacob appeared from the kitchen, his black hair wet and messy.

"Oh hey Jacob, I thought nobody was home." I pulled my coat off, and hanged it on the door. I sat next to Jacob on the couch. He looked uncomfortable, like something was worrying him.

"About the Cliffs, don't go jumping off of them. They're dangerous, I don't want you injured or dead." He said slowly. I wondered, why he is warning me about this when the other guys had done it before.

"What about the other guys?"

"They can take care of themselves-"

"Then so can I." I shifted from the couch, and stood up. I was more eager to get the heck out of here than to just argue with Jacob. I don't see the point.

"You don't understand. You'll find out soon enough. Can you just promise me you won't jump? It isn't for ordinary people." He paused, and grabbed my arm. "Please."
I didn't understand what he meant by "ordinary people" but I assume he means people who aren't as buff as they are. Jacob's dark eyes were piercing into mine, his plead was something I cannot ignore. His once strong, arrogant face was now gone.

"I will Jacob, don't worry." I smiled. He gave me a reassuring smile, before he took my wrist and lead me outside where everyone in the tribe was, including Spencer. Everyone was sitting down around the blazing hot bonfire. I could feel it from here, or maybe it's just Jacob's intense heat from his body. I wasn't sure if I should be here or not, I felt like I was intruding their traditions. I stared at Jacob, biting my lip anxiously. He didn't look at me. He was still leading me into the crowd, where he put his big hands on my tiny shoulder, pushing me down to sit next to him.