Chapter Three: The Meadow And The Wolf

"She open her eyes and met his. The impact was so strong he was amazed that his figures continued playing with out pause."

- Patricia Briggs, cry wolf

Third Chapter I was really excited in writing this chapter, because she.. Nah I'm not spoiling. I'm really happy how my story is Thriller number 18. Thank you so much for all the reads! I didn't expect that to happen. I think I made the right decision of changing Brooke's name to Lexie. So, please read it and enjoy. For the whole entire, story. I would only be doing Lexie's point of view, Jacob's, and the Seths (maybe). No one else. It's better than too many P.O.V's trust me.

The soundtrack is Dreamcatcher. It's one of the soundtracks from New Moon. So good to read while listening

Reminder: The Italics (apart from this message) are the thoughts of the wolves.

Let your imagination do the reading!

Seth's wolf form is on the picture!

-Izzy

Lexie Purser

A dream,

I walked through La Push, to Forks, arriving to a forest and finding a beautiful meadow that consisted of every beautiful colours of flowers. Pink, yellow, red, purple. It was magnificent!

But just as I got to the good part, like any other dream, I woke up.

I've forgotten that I wasn't in California anymore, so when I went outside my room, the cold hit me like a ton of bricks. I heard chattering and laughter from down stairs which can only mean that everyone else is awake.

"Good morning Lex, did you get a good sleep?" Emily asked.

"Yes I did thanks! It was pretty comfy." I scratched my head, I went to the table, and sat down.

"Hey Lexie, the guys are coming here later for dinner. Maybe you would remember some of them?" Jacob said. He started munching on the pancakes again.

"Guys? How many?" I narrowed my eyes. I am not good with guys.

Jacob laughed at my reaction. "Not many don't worry, they won't bite" He winks at me.

Suddenly worried for my own well being, I glanced at Sam, who was also smiling. I've realized that he's not bothered by it either.

My attention was taken by my brother. "Lexie, do you wanna come fishing with Charlie Swan and Jacob's dad today?" Spencer asked

"Charlie Swan? Since when did you make friends?" I mumbled, sounding a bit rude.

"Since you were with Jacob the whole day, I got bored." Spencer answered.

Touche

I did have my own plans today. I want time for myself, epecially in my new home. I'm going up the woods, to explore and hopefully find inspiration to draw. I finished eating my pancakes, drank my hot chocolate and headed upstairs to take a quick shower. Once I finished, I put on some skinny jeans, a flowery tank top, my black hello kitty jersey and some blue converse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~