Chapter Four: Wonder Boy

4th Chapter :) Thank you so much for all the positive feedbacks about the chapters so far!! EEEPP! I'm actually kind of excited to write this chappy! Although, I make it up as I go... And people who were wondering which part of the movie/ book this is, I actually Do not know. Don't expect this chappy to be a little breath taking because, I am out of breath and I'm tired, I went to hockey, and I had to shop for some school supplies. Oh, and Later, Seths appearance will be described. He's that cutie right there, thats what he's wearing too.------------------------------->

Well, wish me luck and enjoy! xox

-Izzy

Seth Clearwater

After the beautiful girl I imprinted on left, I made my way back to Emily's place; still in my wolf form. I wasn't running like last time. I was basically walking like a normal wolf. Her face was running through my head! I was delirious, of course normal people would say 'oh, what do you know? You're only 15!' and stuff like that.. But I don't care imprinting is different... I guess, right now I have 2 problems.

1: How am I going to see her again?

2: What do I tell the pack?!

No need to say anything Seth. We already know. Jacob's voice suddenly spoke in my head. Oh boy.

Yeah, Oh boy. Leah doesn't know yet. And we're not telling her! Said Quil. Seriously?! Who else knows?

Just us two.. And Embry for now, you gotta tell everyone! Seriously! This is great! Little Seth is growing up. Jacob thought.

I'm kind of nervous to tell everyone, I mean what would they say? I whimpered.

They've all imprinted! It's about time you did to. Although I haven't I guess it's okay. Jake thought.

Yeah, they'll understand... Except.. Maybe not Leah. Quil added.

Now, hurry up and come to Emily's place! I have a surprise for you.You'll love it. Jake thought

Okay. I replied. Jacob and Quil's thoughts were gone; they must've phased back already. I ran past the leaves and the strong breeze, eager to know what Jacob's surprise was. Is it a new video game for my birthday? Is Sam going to make me the Beta? What?!

Before I got to Emily's place, I phased back to my humanly self. I didn't have time to pack a shirt, which is a problem considering that apparently, we're welcoming new guests. I feel really disrespectful not having a shirt. But then again, maybe everyone else isn't wearing one. I appeared out of the woods, and I could hear everyone talking. The door was open and some of them were standing. Damn it! They all had shirts on. I saw Jacob holding my sleeveless hoodie. I smiled Thank you Jacob! I went inside, greeted all the guys, as Jacob approached me.

"Hey Jake! thanks for bringing my hoodie." I patted his back.

"No problem kid." He took a piece of chicken.

I frowned. "Kid? You're like what, a year older?"

Jacob smirked, a fake laugh following after. "Please, I'm your senpai."

"My what?"

"Senpai."

The hell is a sengpie?